Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, for the few of us still clinging to akame, here are the latest spoilers (more like the complete raw) for chapter 72:

-Leone got tossed like nothing. She got cheap killed by that ****ing minister (who is still alive, unlike the anime).
-The supreme teigu seems to have gotten an upgrade and suddenly, the emperor has rapesy looks

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So...

they just kill her like that... lmfao. This is a joke.

Now those 2 black things behind kurome will most likely kill her...

I swear to god if

Tatsumi and kurome dies, I'll probably give it a bad final score...FML

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wave is coming to help Tatsumi against the supreme teigu. This is bad... extremely bad. I hope Tatsumi doesn't die like he did in the anime... i'm literally crossing my fingers. If he does, man, i'll hate this series for the rest of my life. Hope Leone survives aswell.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wave is coming to help Tatsumi against the supreme teigu. This is bad... extremely bad. I hope Tatsumi doesn't die like he did in the anime... i'm literally crossing my fingers. If he does, man, i'll hate this series for the rest of my life. Hope Leone survives aswell.
I hope too but it seems unlikely tbh :/

And since the are mostly following the anime (by changing a few things here and there though), I don't think she will :(

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it. He will probably fight the 2 creatures that is behind their back. Kurome can't fight and she lost her teigu so yea. I dunno what will happen but I see tatsumi dying... fml.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I almost squealed when Shikotazer mutated. This is so my thing :blush:

And I actually like the fact that Honest can fight. Though I feel that Leone is going to do something else seeing how she isn't dead just yet.

Wave has Mastema tied to his back - apparently he can't make it appear from a pocket dimension (aka, via the power of art inconsistencies).

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder how much DC this ultimate Teigu has. AGK characters tend not to have much DC but suddenly, there is a teigu that is at least city level.