[Predictions] CHAPTER 693 PREDICTION : i am ...

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(it's a good music hope you like it)

page 1 :

sasuke : i will ... make a new world ... of peace were people like my brother don't have to die a world as one a revolution that bring a new world a world with one leader that maintain peace but first i ...

naruto : shut up ... i won't ... i won't let you do ittttttt.

sasuke : like i said but first i need to eliminate this world to start again like nothing have happened and for that i need your power naruto to get the full power and unleash the real power of izanagi.

naruto ( trembeling ) : what the hell are you saying we are friends and why you want to kill me we can do it together sasuke we can bring peace together.

page 2:

sasuke : no you can't understand my true intention your idea of peace is nothing but temporal peace but with a new world born with peace it will be great ... it will be ... perfect. :devil:
naruto (in a flash back) : i will bring back sasuke trust me sakura .
( in shippuden ) :
itachi : i will leave sasuke to you then naruto .

nagato : ou are an odd kid… You remind me of myself when I was young… I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in… nor believe in myself… but you chose a different path. In you I can see another future. I… will believe in you.

page 3 :

neji: Hinata-sama was willing to die for you Naruto, so keep in mind that your life is not your own any more. It also includes mine now as well.

JIRAYA :There, that ending… was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh… yep… pretty damn honourable… pretty damn honourable… I guess it's time to put down my pen. Right… I need a title for the next book… let's see… Ah, got it… "The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki"… perfect.

obito : You'll probably have to suffer again from now on… but don't change, keep going your way. You told me that you never change your words… that's your ninja way. Right? Naruto, become Hokage… at all costs.

page 4 :
naruto ( angry) : nagato , neji-san, pervy sage , obito , and even itachi all of them believed in meeeee.
(showing photos of all of them )

sasuke ( flashback ): itachi:I failed. I won't put myself above you and tell you this and that, it's too late. So this time for once, let me tell you one small truth. It's all right if you never forgive me, but no matter what you become, I will always love you.
( a photo of itachi in his last seconds )

page 5:

sasuke (shouting ) : don't let itachi's name get out of your mouth ... you don't know anything about itachi neither about his sacrifice , that's why i will bring peace by my way you tried naruto now it's my turn .

naruto : why ... why you don't understand it it's not about a way to bring peace it's about a generation that try to bring ittttttt .

kakashi/sakura/hagoromo : !!!!!!!!!!

hagoromo :"it seem it really changed indra , asura maybe this boy could really end this cycle of hatred finally " and hagoromo begin to disappear ... i leave it to you my kids.

page 6 :

kakashi : maybe i finally understood obito why you truly believed in naruto it's because he is ...

sakura : naruto , i finally become understanding your goal you're not bringing sasuke back for me but for changing the destiny as friends

naruto : bring it on sasuke maybe we really understand each other that way .

sasuke : here i come naruto ( sasuke activates a senjutsu perfect susano'o )

page 7 :

naruto : then you turned serious finally (activates six paths mode )

(sasuke uses kagetsuchi to make an armor of amaterasu and attack naruto with a black susano'o chidori)

( naruto uses his speed and hit sasuke susano'o with FRS but no effect because of the fire )

naruto : dammit he knew that all my rasenshuriken contain the wind release that's why he made an armor of amaterasu

page 8:

sasuke : you finally understood your rasenshuriken have no effects on me anymore it only make my armor stronger .

(naruto become nervous and sauke hit him with his amaterasu chidori )

naruto :" it's blaze release so even water release can't undo it .... but !!!!... what about another kekai genkai .

(naruto uses all his truth seeking ball to make a very strong shield )

sasuke : it will take only few minutes to destroy it

naruto :"it's a perfect time for me (smiling ) now every element have a blank point so what is the blank point of the blaze release ??? "

suddenly naruto saw his mark and shout : this is it !!!!!!!!!!

page 9 :

(in the rest of the time naruto gathered as much nature chakra as he could after the shield was destroyed naruto activates finally his battle avatar and put all his nature chakra on it and made enormous truth seeking balls .)

sasuke :it's useless you won't be able to touch me with this .

and sasuke dashed with his full speed but naruto shout : you came to my trap and naruto made an enormous truth seeking ball shield and let it cover sauke's susano'o.

page 9 :

sasuke :WTH are you trying to protect me you fool .

naruto : every element have a blank point and every fire need wind to expand or to live

and sasuke amaterasu armor began to disappear in the shield.

kakashi (surprised ) :is that really naruto ????

sakura : impossible how did he think of such an idea in few minutes

page 10 :

sasuke : it seem you have become smarter after kaguya's fight naruto i really congratulates you but SHINRA TENSEIIIIIII.

the shield is destroyed but sasuke armor vanished too .

sasuke :"i used a lot of my rinnegan powers for a first time i need to rest but for that i need to kill him first it seem i need to use that jutsu ."

naruto : what happened sasuke are you tired ???

page 11 :

sasuke : shut up and see (smiling ) , rinne tensei no jutsuuuuu

naruto (unable to say a world with fear in his eyes ) :" impossible he really will kill me mom , dad , pervey sage , neji , itachi , obito , nagato , previous kages , hinata and all forgive me i couldn't bring the real peace to the world , farwell kurama ."

an image of sasuke joining his hands together .

page 12 :

naruto (afraid ) : but sasuke you will die with me why ... why didn't you said you will make a revolution and bring peace was that a lie.

sasuke (laughing): it seem you don't know anything about the real rinnegan ...!!!

naruto : huh ... what do you mean isn't it rinne tensei cycle of life and death???

sauke : right it is but who said it kill the person who use it do you rmember what said konan before nagato perform this technique .

(naruto go on a flashback )
konan:but nagato if you performed this technique in your current state you will die .

page 13:

sasuke : and in obito's state.

(naruto remember obito nearly dying before performing this jutsu )

sasuke : this jutsu don't cost you your life it only require a lot of chakra that in the batlle of many people you may lose the power to battle because of the low chakra level but now i am battling you and i am in a perfect state so using this technique will cost me the remaining chakra of the rinnegan before it regenerate .

page 14:

naruto : then this is your real power sauke i really didn't expect that you would reach this level in such a time , farwell sakura-chan , kakashi sensei .

sasuke : right it is the end naruto but don't care because your goal will become true peace will come as for now i need your power to do it , RINNE TENSEI NO JUTSUUUU.

PAGE 15 :

(A FULL PAGE OF POWERFUL LIGHT THAT IS RESULT OF RINNE TENSEI BUT THERE IS A SHADOW THERE IN THE MIDLLE )

IS HE SASUKE ? DID NARUTO DIE ? WILL PEACE BECOME TRUTH DISCOVER IT IN MY NEXT PREDICTIONS THANK YOU FOR READING IT.

IT IS 15 PAGES CZ THE TOTAL OF EACH CHAPTER IS 18 , 2 PAGES FOR IMAGES AND FOR THE COMPANY THAT TRANSLATED IT.

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Draven

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke fan boy naruto isn't for show there & how the hell sasuke got senjutsu.Naruto isn't the kid who got afraid from rinne tennsi when he already see it twice.So i won't say i like it but good try

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke fan boy naruto isn't for show there & how the hell sasuke got senjutsu.Naruto isn't the kid who got afraid from rinne tennsi when he already see it twice.So i won't say i like it but good try
1- sasuke have senjutsu by jugo's seal (cursed seal it's the power of the seal that's why he got wings .
2- naruto was afraid of rinne tensei not because he is gonna die but afraid about sakura and kakashi and the other ninja that will be killed by sasuke that's what i was gonna to say in the next prediction when sasuke laugh on naruto and ask him how much is he afraid from dying .

sorry if i didn't let the idea go well :)

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok it's not important to know but of sure he knew nagato's state
sasuke and none of his group was anywhere near nagato konan and naruto at that time so i highly doubt Sasuke would know anything about him.

on the other hand its not a bad prediction just a few things are messed up rinne is the jutsu that brings people back to life not kill

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1- sasuke have senjutsu by jugo's seal (cursed seal it's the power of the seal that's why he got wings .
2- naruto was afraid of rinne tensei not because he is gonna die but afraid about sakura and kakashi and the other ninja that will be killed by sasuke that's what i was gonna to say in the next prediction when sasuke laugh on naruto and ask him how much is he afraid from dying .

sorry if i didn't let the idea go well :)
go read the magna another 100 times!

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
go read the magna another 100 times!
wth are wrong with you people i read manga very carefully so do not understimate me because i am new in predictions the cursed seals are seals that orochimaru created from jugo clan cells power that absorb nature energy so senjutsu that why susano'o got wings so don't make jokes like read it 100 times because if you can't accept it read it on narutopedia

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke and none of his group was anywhere near nagato konan and naruto at that time so i highly doubt sasuke would know anything about him.

On the other hand its not a bad prediction just a few things are messed up rinne is the jutsu that brings people back to life not kill
oh sure but for i thought for sure he should have knew that after all this fight he should be in bad state but anyway you're rightand since i am a beginner in predictions i need to think more what i am writing thank you to let me notice that :D

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh sure but for i thought for sure he should have knew that after all this fight he should be in bad state but anyway you're rightand since i am a beginner in predictions i need to think more what i am writing thank you to let me notice that :D
not taking anything from your prediction just pointing out a couple of the flaws otherwise its not a bad prediction so dont stop trying

Tendou Pain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why should sasuke know what konan said?
Agreed, sasuke couldn.t know cuz he was busy hunting itachi but fair enough; naruto could have remembered her words and indeed I recall her stating your current state, which explains why obito didn't die and reviving yourself is just one person.. nagato could revive his puppets too (even did 3 of em after jiraya took them out and replenished them before battling naruto)....