[Predictions] chapter 690 prediction

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke , sakura and naruto : here's team 7 powerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaguya (surprised): WTH NOOOOOO I'AM THE STRONGEST CREATURE EVER NO ONE CAN BEAT MEEEEEEEE:devil: .
BLACK zetsu: IMPOSSIBLE this fool plan is not gonna to beat us it's just impossible MOTHER DO SOMETHING:Omg: .
KAGUYA:i didn't expect that i'll need to do it but here's my ultimate jutsuuuuu!
SUMMONING:SHINIGAMI NO JUTSUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
AGIANT SHINIGAMI APPEAR BEHIND KAGUYA WITH 6 ARMS AND HIS ARMS BECOME LONGER AND CAPTURE THE TRIO SOULS.
SASUKE : no...oo
sakura (begin to cry): sasuke...sasuke-kunnnnn.
naruto(with anger) : damn on you...damn it kaguyaaaaaaaaa!!
an enormous chakra bright naruto cut the shinigami arm and chakra take the shape of 9 beasts separated
naruto (with his face looking down): shukaku,matatabi,isobu,san-goku,kokou,saiken,chomei,gyuki,kurama. it's the time.
kakashi (surprised):OMG DID NARUTO HAVE THIS ENORMOUS CHAKRA ALL THIS TIME :yay: .
BLACK zetsu: do you think such a foolish and weak thing is gonna to defeat my mother ultimate god jutsu , just surrender and give your chakra to MOTHER.
kaguya:shut up for a time zetsu :devil: , i'll show them what is gonna happen when they understimate me :heh: .

sasuke and sakura souls began to get out.

sasuke (tired between life and death ) : don't just do nothing naruto you can't defeat her alone run any jutsu is useless now .
naruto: shut up too sasuke you can rest i can do it and i'll save you =D .
sakura: AHHHHHHHHH.
her soul is about to be all out .
naruto: sakuraaaaa.
kakashi : i will ... distract her ( thanks to you obito now i am not useless anymore )
naruto at the same second of the end of the word get near sakura :hyper: and cut shinigami second arm sakura's soul return.
kakashi :this is our power me and obitoooo kagebunshin no jutsu , kamui rasengannnnnn.
a thounsand clone attack KAGUYA with a rasengan but a thounsand shinigami hands come out before getting clone down kakashi used kamui on them and rasengans hit kaguya but kaguya absorb all of them . AT this moment naruto attack shinigami arm getting sasuke soul and cut it .
naruto: now see my ultimate jutsuuuu senpou odama bijudama rasenshuriken taringannn.
kaguya get ready to absorb jutsu .
kaguya: it's useless i can absorb any ... naruto appear behind kaguya without noticing him .
naruto : now feel kurama's biteeee.
kaguya : i said it's useless , all killing ash bones no jutsu .
it was a clone at the same time the real appear behind her .
naruto: secret konoha shinobi no jutsu: one thounsand year of death

kakashi (hit his face with his palm): what are you doing you fool naruto it's useless -_- .
kaguya fall from pain .

kakashi ::omg: it worked impossible :eek:

sakura : WTH ARE THOSE JUTSU NARUTO :devil: .
NARUTO: :dead: .
sauke it's the time naruto let's do it .
naruto :yosh.
sakura : you're not alone .
kakshi :i'll help this time .
and team seven go to seal kaguya.
PLS GIVE YOUR OPINION SINCERELY.
i don't know for the music i don't really watch fairy tail but i saw it's good here hope you like the prediction :)

Last edited: