Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hey, everyone. Here is chapter 676 in full color, just released by the ColorKages. Click or on the logo above to begin reading!

The weekly colored chapters are a continuous project done by the ColorKages from reddit.com/r/naruto. If you would like to support them, you can find their contact information (such as ) on the last page of every colored chapter. Alternatively, you can post here in this thread and they will get your message.

PS: Here is this week's wallpaper:

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Susanoo is colored beautifully on page 14, but on page 12 you guys actually changed the design of the Susanoo:

BK 201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where's an official manga scan of the Juubi's eye being red? Don't ever recall Kishi coloring it red.
I'm pretty sure it's red. Look at this thread, this guy is saying that the link within this thread is an official Shonen Jump coloring. Not sure if it was confirmed but it looks pretty official to me and in this coloring, the eye is also red.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really liked the colored versions since they help expose more details. Or I think its just me.

Here you can finally see kishimotos humour: Kakashis being useless and not knowing whats going on with Naruto. While Sakura thinks she has all caught up like earlier but didnt realize that Madara, Naruto, and Sasuke are all in god-tier. As for Sasuke being concerned of Sakuras well-being, its kishimotos way of showing that maybe Sasuke is still craving power. Also to show that he sucks at romances and women and the sorts