[Predictions] Chapter 669-" the evening elephant "

SIX PATHZ

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
1,898
Reaction score
161
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
good one.keep it up mate
 

Potatoe929

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
261
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So many faults in this prediction. Zabuza was never there. Also it's Dai not "Die". Also I'm pretty sure Dai opened 8 Gates when he showed up. Also Dai's objective was for Gai and his team to run away which is what I think he did so i'm pretty dure Gai doesn't how Dai died.
 

Sirius Black

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
4,913
Reaction score
256
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Raiga Died In Fight With Naruto
It was horrible dude, almost like you never saw naruto before.....................:devil:
 

Snowingleader

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm just hoping that Gai kicks the hell out of Madara, he has to be taken down a notch.
 

rubachac

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
None of this crap you wrote happened.
 
Top