Marcello1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[highlight]SHINOBI WORLD WAR - MADARA'S RETURN[/highlight]

Madara has just summoned the Gedo Mazo and has caught each of the Bijuu with another damn chakra chain.

Naruto
Oh no! We've all been caught! Don't worry guys, I'll save you again! All I have to do is cancel out of my Nine-Tailed Mode to escape the chains!

Madara
Nope, you can't do that. Won't work.

Naruto
Oh. Well then let's all fire Tailed Beast Bombs at Madara and the Gedo Mazo! We can destroy it!

Madara
Nope, that won't work either. These chakra chains suppress Tailed Beast power.

Naruto
Wait, so shouldn't they have already canceled my Nine-Tails Mode for me?

Madara
No! Shut up! These ones are special!

Naruto
Fine! I'll just create a couple of Shadow Clones real quick and have them-

Madara
NO! YOU CAN'T USE ANY JUTSU AT ALL AND YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!

Naruto
God, fine! Luckily for me, Gaara is standing right over there. All he has to do is use his new Create-Several-Thousand-Tons-of-Sand-Out-of-Thin-Air Technique and break my chain momentarily. Then I'll be able to help out. Really, he can save any of the Bijuu. I just figure that I'm the obvious choice, considering I'm his best friend and have already proven myself to be stronger than all the other Bijuu combined.

Gaara
[Tries to save the weakest one. Fails.]

Naruto
God dammit. Dad, it looks like you're going to have to save me by teleporting me out of here.

Minato
Sorry Naruto, but making sure Madara doesn't get this other eye is more important. I'm not sure why though, considering Madara can do every single Rinnegan tech without any eyes at all.

Naruto
What? Seriously? Can you at least drop off Kakashi so he can use Kamui on the chains? Better yet, have him use Kamui on the Gedo Mazo again or on Madara himself!

Kakashi
Nope, that won't work. I've inexplicably run out of Kamuis for the 5th time this fight.

Naruto
Alright, now this is getting ridiculous. Luckily for me, the Shinobi Alliance has more than one teleporter! Isn't that right, Tobirama?

Tobirama
[Off having tea with Hiruzen]

Naruto
You know what? None of this even matters! It takes 10 of the world's most powerful Shinobi three entire days to seal a single Bijuu. At best, this entire process will take about a month. We have plenty of time to think of a strategy and escape!

Madara
It seems you've forgotten something, Naruto...

Naruto
Oh no! You don't mean...!

Madara
SENJU DNA! The entire process won't take more than a couple of minutes!

Naruto
You know what? It's ok. Considering the fact that you're doing something that the entire Akatsuki couldn't do in a month, there's no way you're not using almost all of your chakra right now. This should leave you defenseless! Alright Shinobi Alliance, it's time to atta-

Madara
[Activates Susano'o]

Naruto
GOD. F*CKING. DAMMIT. Isn't there a single person who will even try to f*cking save me?!

Kitsuchi, Darui, and Fuu
[Hiding behind large rocks, cowering in fear]

Hashirama
[Dies]

Tobirama and Hiruzen
[Decide to take a nap after finishing their tea party]

Orochimaru and Taka
[Left hours ago to attack Konoha again]

A, Tsunade, and Onoki
[A attempts to braid Tsunade's hair while Onoki plays chess with himself]

Mei
I'll help you, Naruto! [Trips. Dies]