Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hey everyone. Apologies for the late release but the folks from the NMCP decided to take a break for the holidays. Here is chapter 660 in full color, just released by the ColorKages. Click or on the logo above to begin reading!

The weekly colored chapters are a continuous project done by the ColorKages from reddit.com/r/naruto. If you would like to support them, you can find their contact information (such as ) on the last page of every colored chapter. Alternatively, you can post here in this thread and they will get your message.

Please note that I do not assist in the coloring of these chapters -- I am merely an emissary for the group on the NarutoBase forums. I hope you enjoy their work as much as I do!

Reactions: Braveknight

Thorium

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was a pretty awesome chapter, I gotta admit. Can't decide on a favorite page this week :/

Speaking of awesome, MitchB3 from the NMCP whipped up some wallpapers for us:

Enjoy!

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice work by colourkage,,, I didn't like Shikaku past when I read it without colour but withcolour it looks awosome,,
Specially the part that Priest shows His hand symbols,, Thats my fav page,,,:bouncy:

Thorium

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice. Been waiting for this for a while now.

One Curious Question, do these guys colour in the manga for money or free?
They don't color the chapters for money. So yeah, they do it for free.

Nice work by colourkage,,, I didn't like Shikaku past when I read it without colour but withcolour it looks awosome,,
Specially the part that Priest shows His hand symbols,, Thats my fav page,,,:bouncy:
Agreed.