Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
will they continue the anime?
No idea, probably not, since it didn't sell too well, from what I've heard.

Besides, since the manga is ending (and the outline of the ending will probably be similar to the anime's, although with some changes), they'd have to come up with original content if they wanted to continue the story.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What exactly does this mean when ? I'm pretty sure the blade is always activated or is it the trump card which is being used?

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What exactly does this mean when ? I'm pretty sure the blade is always activated or is it the trump card which is being used?
I guess it means that she can indeed turn the cursing ability on and off. And yeah, it's never been shown before. Ichizan Hissatsu means one-cut kill, which is also part of Murasame's full name.

Her Trump Card is going to be something more grand, since she must lose her humanity in order to use it, as she said.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not always active, it's just a regular katana until she does. Just like how Kurome uses a regular katana before activating, or how Tatsumi and Wave have swords they could still use before activating the armor. And with Akame's natural ability she doesn't need it to be one scratch kill a lot of the times.

Plus that would suck if it was always active. So many possible scenarios where people could die on accident lol

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its always active. Her saying that his for herself not her blade. You'd have to read the translator notes on *********** to get it. It was mentioned in the previous chapters.