[Predictions] Chapter 639: The Dream World??

Okami15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Eye of the Moon

(Actions)
"Thoughts"

(Everyone stares at the split clones of hashirama and tobirama in fear, while madara has a smirk)

Madara:"hmmmmm i guess now would be the time to activate my trump card, damn obito i knew you couldnt control the beast, time for me to take over"

(Madara turns his head to the left and disappears)

Hashirama: His power its....

Tobirama: Damn uchiha he is...

Kurama: Going to kill us all this is the end

Gyuki: (Looks at naruto) "If only he had the sage's true power"

Naruto: Dad i wont...i wont let your former student hurt us

Minato: (Tears begin to trickle down) Naruto, this is all my fault, everything in your life is because of this man all because i couldnt save him from death, he loved all of his friends, just like you do, i couldnt save rin, i let my student kill me making everyone resent you (looks at sasuke) He drove your friend away from you, you had so much unbearable pain all because of me...im nothing i am weak i will stop my student naruto, i love you my son

Naruto: Dad!! do not give me that bullshit!! you gave me kurama and i controlled his power, i will protect you with it (Looks at the alliance), I WILL PROTECT MY FRIENDS!!

Minato: (panel shows obitos awakening of his sharingan) "naruto, i have heard those words before..."

Sasuke:(Glaring at Obito as he begins savagely attacking members of the alliance killing them with ease) I will destroy you and recreate this world

Madara: what was that young uchiha...

Sasuke: YOU!!

Madara: You are my trump card i need you to use the juubis jinchuriki's power to create my illusion world, the world your brother would have wished to see

Sasuke: NEVER!!!

(Explosions on the battlefields are shown with the 5 kage and orochimaru arriving trying to stop the obito )

Madara: You can either listen to me or be controlled by him (Stares at orochimaru ) what will it be...

Sakura: SASUKE!?!? NO!!

Sasuke: ( grin in disgust as he waves the hand seals in order to activate the eye of the moon plan)

Obito: (Screams at the top of his lungs as the moon starts to crack and a being resembling the gedo mazou sprouts out and connects to obit )

Allience: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hashi: Damn madara i cant believe you... (looks at madara manipulating sasuke)

Alleince; Everyone close your eyes so you wont get caught in the juts!!

Hiruzen: That wont be enough

Madara: (looks at naruto as a shadow reflects over the world and see the same silhouette rinnegan pein and the juubi saw) looks like you failed

(naruto wakes up in a deep space where everything is blank)

Naruto:"Is this the tsukuyomi?? Everyone where are you!! (Tears begin to trickle)

(Shadow standing behind naruto)

Shadow with a rinnegan: AH!!...Naruto...so long i have waited to meet you haha

The next sage of sixth paths!?!?!?!?

Chapter 639 end

Awesome G

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty decent predictions but I had 3 major issues with it
1. Too rushed
2. There has to be some flashbacks (it's not Naruto without constant flashbacks)
3. No way so many things could happen in just one chapter