sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;RjRtFP6idx0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjRtFP6idx0&list=PL0BF07FA7EB297EAD&index=22[/video]

Naruto Chapter: 634 Blast

You must be registered for see images

*thoughts*
<Actions>
[Scene Change/panel]
"Speaking"

[Opens up to the shinobi seeing through the smoke]
Shinobi: "Summoning jutsu?! They're just like the Sannin" (brings them hope)
[Shows naruto, Sasuke and sakura and their summons]
Gamakichi: "Naruto!" *Glad you finally summoned me*
Naruto: "Gamakichi! *You've grown alot* but we need to get to the juubi can you do that"
Gamakichi: "Juubi?! So the Sage was right"
Slug Summon: "Princess Sakura, what do you need me to do"
Sakura: "I need you to help Heal the shinobi, this fight is taking a toll on them"
[Slug showing mini slugs parting off dropping onto shinobi]
Snake Summon: "Damnit sasuke, you interrupted my meal"
Sasuke: "Who cares about your meal, when you can eat whats in front of you"
Snake Summon: "youre right, Sasuke"
[panel showing some of K11]
Konoha 11: *they always show-off*
Choji: "Ino and Shikamaru, i'm going to help them get to the juubi" <Chō Baika no Jutsu, Super Multi-size Jutsu>
[grows just as tall as the summonings like the gedo fight]
Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura: "what are you doing Choji?"
Choji: "You need to get to the juubi, Soon before it reaches its peak so go!"
Naruto: "Lets go"
Sasuke:<sasuke activates Amaterasu hits the juubi clone and enters susano>
[Gamakichi launches into the air with a great leap, hit the Giant Juubi Clone with his sword]
[Sasuke and the Snake covered by susano shown hitting the juubi slithering passed him, Choji hitting the falling juubi]
Sakura: "i got to protect everyone while they're being healed" <activates her White Seal>
[Sakura punching the Giant juubi clone right back at the juubi]
[Some smaller Juubi's appear again in front of sakura and choji]
Rock Lee and Might Guy: "Leaf Hurricane"
[Showing Lee and Guy in Gates standing next to sakura after taking out some clones]
Lee: "Sakura, lets join hands to destroy these clones" <thumbs up at sakura>
Might Guy: "Our Taijutsu will help the healing process become longer" <Thumbs up at lee and sakura>
Sakura: "Lets give the shinobi more time to heal"
[They stand Might guy on the Left, Sakura in the middle and Lee on the right, while more clones show]
Lee: "these clones get bigger, each clone by little" *i must protect sakura*
Might Guy: "This will be good training for you lee"
[Sasuke and Naruto are right next to each other with their summonings]
Naruto: "Gamakichi, its time to use it! sasuke i need you to use Amaterasu at the right moment"
Sasuke: "...ok" *what are planning*
<naruto summons a SM clone, Sage Art: Toad Oil Bullet>
[Naruto Forms a Bijudama and launches it at the Juubi]
[the speed is increased while being pushed by the oil covering the bijuu bomb in oil]
Sasuke: <sasuke uses Amatersu>
[covers the bomb in in black flames]
[Shows the juubi being hit with the Black Flames Bomb]
[Shows the juubi]
Juubi: "Kwruuuuaaaaaaarrrr" <crying in pain>
[Smokes and flames cover the juubi]
[Shows Madara and hashirama]
Madara: "Noo, the juubi" <evil laughs> "Just Kidding, it'll take more then that hashirama"
Hashirama: "its that tough, they need more help. but how"
[Shows Hiruzen]
Hiruzen: *they're just like those 3* "they need help, Damnit Orochimaru where are you"
[Shows the shinobi alliance]
Shinobi: "Did we do it"
[Smokes clears up and shows the juubi unharmed]
[Swirls show up by the juubi the alliance]
[Panels showing Obito and Kakashi]
Obito "It'll take alot more then that"
Obito and Kakashi <Obito and Kakashi see's minato>(shocked) M-Minato sensei"
[Obito is standing tall panting]
[kakashi seen standing panting falling to his knees]
Minato: <sees obito>(shocked)"O-Obito, But How you should be dead"
Madara: "Obito you took too Long"

end.
next chapter "Reunion of Student and Sensei"

Hope you guys like it. its probably not my best Prediction buts its my 3rd.​

Last edited:

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem. And if I may add, the music added another element to it. It progressed right as I read it fluently.
I thought it would work :D. i read it over myself and thought it was the chapter myself Haha. but to be honest i don't think i'm that good like most people on the base. hopefully someday though, i'll be really good.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That better be a butterfly Choji!!!!!!!

My guess is that the K11 as a collective are going to open a path for Naruto Sasuke and Sakura!

Sakura will deffs be using Katsuyu as a medic. My guess will be that Sakura will be concentrating on deforming Katsuyu/establishing the chakra share link (would only take a second or two). And then Team Gai would shoe up dynamic entry style.

I imagine that basic conversation will occur (classic team Gai), but I think Sakura will stick with Naruto and Sasuke as opposed to staying behind.

I think Madara would just casually put it off saying it would take more as opposed to faking concern and then getting real.

Anyways good read. Awesome job, you got pretty much every character personality nicely!

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was awesome! Nice job :) All the characters seem really realistic.
Thank you. i think the easiest for me to get in having realistic characters is lee and might guy. the others were sorta difficult.

That better be a butterfly Choji!!!!!!!

My guess is that the K11 as a collective are going to open a path for Naruto Sasuke and Sakura!

Sakura will deffs be using Katsuyu as a medic. My guess will be that Sakura will be concentrating on deforming Katsuyu/establishing the chakra share link (would only take a second or two). And then Team Gai would shoe up dynamic entry style.

I imagine that basic conversation will occur (classic team Gai), but I think Sakura will stick with Naruto and Sasuke as opposed to staying behind.

I think Madara would just casually put it off saying it would take more as opposed to faking concern and then getting real.

Anyways good read. Awesome job, you got pretty much every character personality nicely!
Thanks. and the thing about Tsunade's summon and sakura's is that Katsuya has a mark on top of her head from the middle line across her back. sakura's summon doesn't have that mark. (unlike others naming them i just kept it as slug and snake summon)

i made madara be like that to joke around with hashirama like used to. and nice theory's.. i kept sakura in midfield since if she's gonna heal everyone and protect them at the same time thats where she should.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you. i think the easiest for me to get in having realistic characters is lee and might guy. the others were sorta difficult.

Thanks. and the thing about Tsunade's summon and sakura's is that Katsuya has a mark on top of her head from the middle line across her back. sakura's summon doesn't have that mark. (unlike others naming them i just kept it as slug and snake summon)

i made madara be like that to joke around with hashirama like used to. and nice theory's.. i kept sakura in midfield since if she's gonna heal everyone and protect them at the same time thats where she should.
Oh my bad....I said Katsuyu dang it! Yeah I just used that name as the best way to describe it. I guess part of me is feeling that if Sakura gets left back it will basically ruin her whole, "I'm not getting left behind," not to mention all the hatrs that'll be all, "Looks like she's back to being usless."

As unfortunate ad that would be....honestly being a combat medic is exactly what they need right now.

Once again nice work.

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my bad....I said Katsuyu dang it! Yeah I just used that name as the best way to describe it. I guess part of me is feeling that if Sakura gets left back it will basically ruin her whole, "I'm not getting left behind," not to mention all the hatrs that'll be all, "Looks like she's back to being usless."

As unfortunate ad that would be....honestly being a combat medic is exactly what they need right now.

Once again nice work.

people need to get off her bandwagon. a Medic Ninja of that calibur. According to this she is Equally Useful as anybody else.

plus Naruto and sasuke are on their summonings moving around while her's is splitting and healing. which is a more important role right now. while those shinobi are being healed, she is fighting to protect them while healing and trying to keep the juubi clones from not passing.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Needs more Hinata, but other than that, it's good....

no but seriously, if you haven't noticed, ever since 614, Hinata as appeared in every alliance-focused chapter...just sayin'

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you :D

Great Prediction
thank you :D

Great Prediction , keep it up. :D
Thank you :D, i'll try my best.

This is the best prediction I've read so far. You even gave Madara a sense of humor Lol
thank you very much, i thought it would be like him to say that since he might actually care about the juubi again.

thank you all again. much appreciated.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm..., very good precition indeed =D

A bit short in my opinion ;/

What i really like was great characterization for each characters as well as good pace of plot, it seems realistic simple

Still you can improve on:

- adding emotions to characters while they are thinking or speaking something, I know it may be hard. However it makes readers even more sympathetic about characters and care about them, which further pull readers's attention to read it. Example(Angry)(sad)(smiks)(smiles)(laugh)(mad)(enraged)(dissapointed)(annoyed)etc.

- Make action more detailed, so readers can picture action of manga panel in their mind while reading your prediction. (For example: Naruto and Gamikichi jump high as powerfull shockwave came from they were standing. etc.)

- Add some descriptions of surrondings(For example: Raindrops began to fall from sky, lightining occured at sky, Wind blowing everyone away, Slight wind moving charactr's hair, ground was cracking, ground was shaking etc. )

- Describe exactly states of characters(For example: Shinobi was sweatdropping/shaking/quivering/panting/smilling/made rape face/serious etc.)

- You can add pages sections to split your entire script in pages sections, which can allow reader to read easier and visualize each Manga page, when you add good descriptions of actions or dialogs creating manga panels effects.

Ok that all, keep it up man :win:

Last edited:
Reactions: sealingscroll

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm..., very good precition indeed =D

A bit short in my opinion ;/

What i really like was great characterization for each characters as well as good pace of plot, it seems realistic simple

Still you can improve on:

- adding emotions to characters while they are thinking or speaking something, I know it may be hard. However it makes readers even more sympathetic about characters and care about them, which further pull readers's attention to read it. Example(Angry)(sad)(smiks)(smiles)(laugh)(mad)(enraged)(dissapointed)(annoyed)etc.

- Make action more detailed, so readers can picture action of manga panel in their mind while reading your prediction. (For example: Naruto and Gamikichi jump high as powerfull shockwave came from they were standing. etc.)

- Add some descriptions of surrondings(For example: Raindrops began to fall from sky, lightining occured at sky, Wind blowing everyone away, Slight wind moving charactr's hair, ground was cracking, ground was shaking etc. )

- Describe exactly states of characters(For example: Shinobi was sweatdropping/shaking/quivering/panting/smilling/made rape face/serious etc.)

- You can add pages sections to split your entire script in pages sections, which can allow reader to read easier and visualize each Manga page, when you add good descriptions of actions or dialogs creating manga panels effects.

Ok that all, keep it up man :win:
Thanks. much appreciated. thanks for the advice as well.