[Predictions] Chapter 632: Sannin's Desciples

sealingscroll

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,067 posts 86 reactions
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to make any offense. Thanks for sharing your hypotheses, I looked at them some days ago already. They're pretty interesting.

if people liked this i would be honored to make another chapter going off from this.
 

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,415 posts 546 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Then you might consider not posting hypotheses that could be 'robbed' for other predictions. Probably yours look alike other because these others looked at your posted hypotheses earlier...
 

sealingscroll

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,067 posts 86 reactions
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Then you might consider not posting hypotheses that could be 'robbed' for other predictions. Probably yours look alike other because these others looked at your posted hypotheses earlier...

point taken and will consider it. :D
 

Transcendence

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,636 posts 1,451 reactions
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
1,451
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I really hope this happens. I really want to see Rikudou Sennin.
 

iamordinary

Member
11 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
woah this is good!
 

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,415 posts 546 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
point taken and will consider it. :D

Thanks for accepting my constructive criticism. + rep, I really like to hang with users like you.

PS: Congratulate me, my post #69! :v
 

FaHaD 5212

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,365 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Great Prediction
 
Top