[Predictions] Chapter 631 fanmade (sakura reaction)

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
3,929 posts 364 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
364
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images



Page 1
You must be registered for see images






Page 2
You must be registered for see images







Page 3


You must be registered for see images








Page 4


You must be registered for see images






Page 5
You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images

Thank you For reading <3

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
3,929 posts 364 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
364
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,886 posts 810 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think this will happen Lol but nice job.
 

Hyuga Prodigy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,562 posts 639 reactions
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
8,562
Reaction score
639
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I say You've Done A Great Job even Though I'm Not A Sakura fan, I can see it might Happen =D
 

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
3,929 posts 364 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
364
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But why is it important? It serves no purpose other then waste panel time.

None of this important . Reading naruto is not important it's for fun . Seeing Sakura (my favorite) is fun to me .
 

FitzChivalry Farseer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,952 posts 288 reactions
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
2,952
Reaction score
288
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Actually this pretty good ha nice job
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,320 posts 2,375 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Who cares about Sakura? She most likely will cry xD.
 

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
3,929 posts 364 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
364
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Last edited:

Chīkara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,605 posts 1,084 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
1,084
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dont waste panels on a fodder shinobo
 

I Sun I

Member
369 posts 49 reactions
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
369
Reaction score
49
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope that happen but after sasuke apologise to her .

Anyway nice done .I am really exited to see sakura real reaction.
 

BISHOPALONE

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
822 posts 73 reactions
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
822
Reaction score
73
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Huh!!!!! What'da....Sakura is fast??? Sasuke will dodge the blow without looking or possibly, catch her hand mid air if she tries that.
 

ThilinaC

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
522 posts 38 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
522
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If she actually do something like this instead going all Karin on Sasuke then I will actually start respecting her a little
 

Karin Uzumaki

Banned
187 posts 15 reactions
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
187
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I love this but wheres karin lol.
 

sepfiroth

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
590 posts 62 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Messages
590
Reaction score
62
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

Thank you For reading <3

You must be registered for see images

i liked it it was wonderful :whip:
& omg such a cute team 7 trio :ls:
 

Byron123

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,751 posts 669 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol I liked the creativity with which you made it.
 

FaHaD 5212

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,365 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If this happens I will be more than happy if Naruto Kills Sakura
 

Itachi75

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,281 posts 325 reactions
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
3,281
Reaction score
325
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hold on, i remember me and you talking about how much you love sasusaku? so why did your opinion? change? it is a great prediction and i really like it but why the change?
 

Dark Angel Warrior 167

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,184 posts 47 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
5,184
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That would be badass but sadly, I don't think that wil happen.
 

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
3,929 posts 364 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
364
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Huh!!!!! What'da....Sakura is fast??? Sasuke will dodge the blow without looking or possibly, catch her hand mid air if she tries that.

Calm down i dint think this will happen anyway

But sakura can punch him like she punch naruto.

Naruto is faster than her but he let her hit . Maybe in future she will do the same to sasuke and he will let ber .

If she actually do something like this instead going all Karin on Sasuke then I will actually start respecting her a little
i doubt she will punch him

But i am sure she wont be a fangirl like karin. . Sakura is a decent character .

I love this but wheres karin lol.
I hate karin i dont care about her.

i liked it it was wonderful :whip:
& omg such a cute team 7 trio :ls:
:T_T: i know
Lol I liked the creativity with which you made it.

Thank you

If this happens I will be more than happy if Naruto Kills Sakura

How cruel

By the way are you arabic ?

Man I the Hit On Sasuke By Sakura ! Awesome!
I Liked Last Pick You Developed Most!

We Guide Work Seekers.

That would be badass but sadly, I don't think that wil happen.

i know
 
Top