[Predictions] Chapter 628: Together we fight!

Nakamazi Itchigo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,781 posts 371 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
4,781
Reaction score
371
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[Naruto standing in front of Madara and Obito]

Naruto: The bonds I make with people, I keep within my heart and I will never allow them to be severed not even by death itself!!! [flash image of Neji]

[Lee, Gai, Kakashi, Bee arrive behind him]

[The rest of the allied army surround the Juubi]

Obito: You're words are meaningless Uzumaki Naruto..although this is impressive, that a bunch of monkeys could force us to detach from the Juubi.

Naruto: Ha! I met a great monkey quite recently, that's a compliment, bastard!

Madara: Oi, kid, you with the thick brows.. that was a good kick. I would like to see you do that again..

[Obito and Madara are standing next to each other, readying to attack..]

[suddenly, within a second]


[Lee, Gai and Kakashi flash step to Obito and Madara, Lee goes to the right of Obito, Gai goes to the left of Madara, Kakashi goes behind, uses shadow clone ninjutsu and goes behind Madara and behind Obito]

Kakashi: Bee, Naruto!!

[Bee in an instant transforms into Eight-Tails]

[Bee instantly extends his tentacles at lightning speed above Obito and Madara's heads, Naruto uses his teleportation-like speed and there is a shadow clone both of them are in front of Obito and Madara and both has massive sized bijuu-damas]

Naruto double-screams: Bijuu-dama!

Kakashi double-screams: Raikiri!

Gai and Lee scream: Konoha Dai Senpuu!

[Madara gets mad and screams]

Madara: Enough! SUSANO'O!!

[Half-stage Susano'o bursts out]

[All attacks are blocked]

Lee, Gai, Naruto, Bee:
WHAT??!!!

Kakashi: This is..! (thinking) shit! this just got harder.

[They all get blown away by the full out burst off half-stage Susano'o]

Madara:
as if you could hit me twice in a row *grins*

Naruto: Damn! Now what is this!?

Kakashi: This is a technique of the highest degree only by a two eyed Mangekyo Sharingan wielder, it's called: Susano'o.. as far as my knowledge goes; no attack can penetrate it and it's attacks are incredibly powerful.

Naruto, Bee, Gai, Lee: WHAT!

Kakashi: Speed, is our best ally now..

Naruto: Ha! If speed is what you want *slams his fist into his other hand* I'm the son of th..

[Naruto shocked by a sudden sense in chakra, turns his head to its direction]

Kakashi: ..... Naruto, what's wrong?..

Gai and Lee: Naruto!

Bee: Yo dumbass! Lend me your ear! or your ass will be smashed within a 'Susano'o flash'!

[Naruto ignoring them all]

Madara (thinking): This kid, he has been staring in the other direction for a while now.. does he sense something elsewhere, curious that I do not.. it would seem being the Nine-Tails jinchuurki has many benefits.. interesting..

Naruto (thinking): Such powerful chakras are headed this way.. 8 no 9, one of them is so familiar..it can't be.. but one of them I'm sure of, there is no doubt in my mind..it's you.. Sasuke!!!

[Change of scene to Sasuke, running behind him: the four Hokages, Orochimaru, Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu]

Sasuke (thinking):
I will not let you be for nothing, never will I let you down again! Nii-san!!

[slowly zooms in on his eyes, awakens Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx for reading, hope you guys enjoyed it :win:
 
Last edited:

SBL7

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,191 posts 143 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
143
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice prediction!!!
 

pandu

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,780 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I actually loved the last part =D
Nice prediction
 

maddog38

Member
44 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
44
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naysu desu.
 

slaton02

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,684 posts 252 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
3,684
Reaction score
252
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was getting good ut you lost me at the Susano'o part. Half stage susanoo isn't blocking 2 tbbs,raikari and double konoha dai senpuu. BTW they seen Madara's susano'o before, remember Gai Hirudora'd it? Decent other than that though.
 

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
5,247 posts 478 reactions
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
478
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
NICE! most predictions have madara and obito going all oh NOO! getting our ass kicked ._. but really good job!
 

ajflash

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
668 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
668
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice prediction
 

khaoz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
842 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
842
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was getting good ut you lost me at the Susano'o part. Half stage susanoo isn't blocking 2 tbbs,raikari and double konoha dai senpuu. BTW they seen Madara's susano'o before, remember Gai Hirudora'd it? Decent other than that though.

plus naruto seen it when madara first arrived remember gaara used sand to take him out and naruto was about to rasengan him then he activated rinningan, and I thought naruto can only sense negative chakra other than that great job
 

Nakamazi Itchigo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,781 posts 371 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
4,781
Reaction score
371
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was getting good ut you lost me at the Susano'o part. Half stage susanoo isn't blocking 2 tbbs,raikari and double konoha dai senpuu. BTW they seen Madara's susano'o before, remember Gai Hirudora'd it? Decent other than that though.

Oh my bad, I forgot that.. but I'm sorry oh yes it can stop those attacks, since you don't remember:
This is when is when it bursts out:
You must be registered for see images

and this is when half stage is full:
You must be registered for see images
 

Nakamazi Itchigo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,781 posts 371 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
4,781
Reaction score
371
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha aww THANX ALL OF YOU :blush: wow you even want more, I just thought that was a good end for the first part of the double next week..hehe sorry I'll see if I can put more to it but don't get your hopes high I'm not Kishi :D
 

OWanime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,304 posts 192 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
5,304
Reaction score
192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yes I wanna see madara crap himself even though it's impossible xd can't wait till next week
 

sagemode jinchuuriki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,651 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
8,651
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can see this happening in the next chapter
 

ModernDivine

Member
42 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yayy for prediction! It was pretty good.^^ Like the descriptions you added in [i've seen a couple that were kinda flat], so the ending made up for it :happy:
 
Top