[Predictions] Chapter 628: Together we fight! Part 2!!!!!

Nakamazi Itchigo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the continuation of the first part, if you haven't read it here's a link to it: you have to read the first part, first, obviously :) enjoy..

[Sasuke running slightly ahead of the four Hokages, Orochimaru, Jugo, Karin and Suigetsu]

[Sasuke blinks and his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan disappears]

[Orochimaru increases his speed to catch up with Sasuke]

Sasuke (thinking):
I wonder..are they still alive..

Orochimaru: Sasuke, what's on your mind?.. you seem troubled, like you're unsure about something.. or are you worried for your former teammates? *evil-like giggle*

Sasuke: Hmph! I don't care about that.. and my mind is made up, nothing will stand in my way!

Orochimaru: Sasuke, don't underestimate Madara but especially don't underestimate the one called Tobi..

Sasuke: Yes, I know..that Tobi, what do know about him?

Orochimaru: Well when I was in Akatsuki, I heard rumors that the true leader lurked within the shadows of it but I was unsuccessful in gathering any real information but thanks to the information I gathered from Kabuto I was able to learn these rumors were true.. and many other things *grins*

Sasuke: .... that technique of his [flashback image of Sasuke slipping Obito through with a Chidori]..what is the trick to it?

Orochimaru: I don't know much about his abilities but according to Kabuto it has to do with some sort of teleportation.

Sasuke: I guess we'll have to figure it out during the battle..

[Sudden burst appearance of Hashirama next to them]

Hashirama:
What you guys talking about!!?? HuH HUH!! Well whatever it is, you guys sure do talk a lot!!! HahahAA!!

[Tobirama runs forward also]

Tobirama:
That's rich, coming from the one who just gave his whole damn life story! Nii-san!

[Hashirama does his depression face]

Tobirama:
No need to get all depressed again just watch your mouth, Nii-san!

Hashirama: For once, can't you talk me like I'm your older brother..

Tobirama: Silence.

Hashirama: [murmurs] Why do I always ask..

Sasuke: That's enough of this idle chatter, increase the pace!

[Sasuke runs in front of everyone again]

Sasuke (thinking):
Well there's one person I can sense with a certainty.. Naruto!

Hashirama: Tobirama!! How much farther!!??

Tobirama: Not too far.. actually we're close..

Hashirama: Alright!!! Here I come my old friend!!!

Sasuke (thinking): ..they won't die..I know it... he won't allow them to.. I'm coming!

[Change of scene; Kakashi, Bee, Gai and Lee are staring at Naruto]

[Naruto is still facing the direction of the oncoming Sasuke and his party]

Kakashi, Gai and Lee:
NARUTO!!

[Naruto shocked]

Naruto:
Oh, sorry about that guys..

Bee: Dumbass, idiot, keep your head in the fight, we need your might!

Kakashi: Naruto, what is it.. what's wrong!?

Naruto: Not sure but what I'm certain of is that..

[Kakashi, Gai and Lee with shocked faces]

Naruto: ..Sasuke is on his way here! ..and he is not alone!

Obito: Ahhh! ..so that's what you were sensing, Naruto.. well finally, reinforcements... for us! That must be the Zetsu's accompanying Sasuke.

Kakashi (thinking): Shit! We don't need this right now! If Sasuke arrives to help them, we'll most certainly die! We must finish this quickly!

Obito: Kakashi, is that a drop of sweat I see.. you nervous? Or is it because you realize that if Sasuke comes, you all will be done for!!

Madara (thinking): Reinforcement for us.. no.. I don't think so.. .. this chakra.. there's no way in hell!!..

Madara: Obito!! Finish them! Now!!

Obito: What's got you all jumpy?..

Madara: I said, now!!!

[Madara bursts forward with the half-stage Susano'o, straight toward Naruto]

[Naruto shocked by the sudden attack]

Naruto:
Shit!

Naruto(thinking): oh yeah, what Kakashi-sensei said "Speed is our best ally now"..

[Naruto grins just as Madara's Susano'o sword is about to hit him in the face]

[Madara doesn't even blink but Naruto has vanished]

[From behind Madara]

Naruto:
It's not so easy trying to catch a yellow flash *grins*

[Then from the ground two arms grab Naruto by the feet]

Obito:
I can testify to that.. but you have some ways to go when reacting to danger.. if only your Sage Mode was activated.. I have your feet..and now!!!..

[Madara charges toward Naruto]

Naruto (thinking):
Shit! I can't move! This is bad!..

[Kakashi, Gai, Lee and Bee are about to jump in when Madara yells:]

Madara:
Mokuton Shadow clone ninjutsu!

[Four Madara clones come bursting forth, stopping Kakashi, Gai, Lee and Bee in their tracks]

Kakashi (thinking):
Dammit! Naruto!!..

[Madara's Susano'o second pair of hands hold onto Naruto while the other hand wielding swords are at the ready]

Madara:
You're mine, my precious jinchuuriki..

Kakashi: NOOOOO!!! (thinking): I won't let your precious son die, not here, not while I have a single breath in my body!! Sensei!!

[Kakashi actives Mangekyo Sharingan and instantly sucks his shadow clone Madara into other dimension]

Obito:
I see this piece of shit is making a nuisance of himself again..

Madara: It's that damn Kyuubi chakra cloak, boosting his Mangekyo like that..in that case.. Mokuton!

[Wood vines burst out of the ground, all around Kakashi when he stops and screams:]

Kakashi:
Raikiri-stream!!

[Cutting all wood vines around him but in an instant Obito is in front of Kakashi, grabs him by the throat, lifts him slightly into the air, choking him]

Obito:
Such worthless trash.. foolish actions.. once again, you say things you can't act on..you're just a piece of trash that can talk..DIE!!

[Obito tightens and tightens the grip on Kakashi's neck]

Gai:
KAKASHI!! Eighth Gate: Gate of Death! Re....

Kakashi: [half choking sounding words came out] Forgive me, sensei..he is right..I can't even protect your son..why..

[Then Madara, Naruto, Bee, Gai and Lee see a dagger fly right between Obito and Kakashi's faces and in that instant someone catches it and lands right between Kakashi and Obito.. in a flash ..]

Minato:
That's because it's my job Kakashi..RASENGAN!!!

[With an explosion, Obito is hit in the chest and sent flying by the Rasengan]

[Suddenly by Gai, Lee, Bee and the Madara clones..in a flash..]

Tobirama:
HIRAISHINGIRI!!! {Flying Thunder God Slash!}

[Instantly Tobirama appears at the far end of the Madara clones, on each, a large cut starts to appear, they are cut in half from the waist and fall, turning back into wood]

[Madara now in shock..]

Madara:
This can't be.. I thought it would take you longer to...

[Madara is interrupted by a large purple and black figure coming toward him fast, he quick tries to jump away..]

Sasuke:
SUSANO'O!!!

[Sasukes Amaterasu flamed sword swings at Madara at incredible speed catching him on the shoulder slightly, arrows made of Amaterasu shoot toward Madara driving him back, the other arms grab Naruto and throws him toward Sasuke]

Madara:
..so this is Amaterasu, I've heard about it, the flames don't ever go out, in that case..Shinra Tensei!

[The black flame bounces off Madara's shoulder]

Madara:
Oi, Obito, you still alive?...

[Obito slips up from under the ground]

Obito:
Like that would end me..

[Obito grabs a kunai from the ground, puts it to his chest and cut a piece of his skin off]

Madara:
I see, that guy with blonde hair put a seal formula onto your chest when he hit you with that ball of chakra..

Obito: The same trick won't work on me again, sensei..

[There is a huge cloud of dust in the air in front of Kakashi and Naruto, with several figures becoming clearer and clearer..finally all the dust clears and there stands Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato, Hiruzen, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Jugo, Karin and Suigetsu]

[Kakashi, Gai, Lee are shocked into silence and Naruto shakes his head and says:]

Naruto:
I.. I..must be dead..f..father.. HUH?! Orochimaru!?? ..damn, death just got even more bleak.. but Sasuke!

Minato: Naruto, this is no dream and you are not dead..

Minato: Obito I can't believe it.. how dare you! *Minato's eyes are enraged like never seen before*

Naruto: HAAAAA!!! They WHY! WHY! *grabs his head* ..not a dream and I'm not dead then..Sasuke, you saved me!? I thought you were coming to kill me..

Madara: Yes, I quite recall you saying something along those lines too, Obi..

[Madara gets interrupted]

Hashirama: MADARA! Oi!! Madara!! Old buddy!!

Obito: ...this.. this can't be real, Kabuto said it's impossible!!

Hashirama: We're looking good for dead guys huh buddy!! GAAHAHAHA!

Madara: No, that's him..*face palm*

Obito: ..Unless.. Orochimaru, you bastard, this is your doing!!

Orochimaru: *evil giggle* Guilty.

Obito: Sasuke, why are you helping them! I thought we came to an agreement..

Sasuke: I told you Tobi or Obito, whatever the hell your name is, I was only helping you to achieve my own goal..

Obito (thinking): Little bastard.. (talking): Orochimaru, why help Sasuke, he killed you remember..

Orochimaru: I don't hold on to things like that like you do but the main reason why I'm helping Sasuke is..curiosity. *evil grin*

Gai: First-sama, Second-sama, Third-sama and even Fourth-sama..

Kakashi: Sensei.. *tears fall down Kakashi's eye*

Naruto: ..so you're helping us? What about going after Konoha and wanting to kill everyone..

Sasuke: I had my mind changed by three great men..and one of them..was you.

[Sasuke gives a smirk]

Sasuke:
I, the last proud member of the Uchiha clan.. won't let this world, my brother and everyone's sacrifices be for nothing!

[Kakashi, Gai, Lee and Bee all shocked into silence again, Naruto smiles, squeezes his fist, and with watery eyes, says..]

Naruto:
Thank you..Sasuke..

Naruto: I can't believe it *gets to his feet and stands up straight*, what I said all those years ago [flashback "My dream is to surpass all previous Hokage"]..I will never get a chance like this to prove it once [Everyone stands behind Naruto with Sasuke at his right] and FOR ALL!!!

[All get shocked by the sudden burst activation of Bijuu Mode stage two with the combined eyes and rings of the Sage mode]

Hashirama (thinking): this kid..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it, thanx so much for reading it all.. many asked for much much more because they loved the first part so here it is I hope love this one also :win:

Last edited:

Nakamazi Itchigo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
amazing..i had to go and read ur first part and i really enjoyed the reading
Thanx so much, I'm glad you did, very happy that you enjoyed it :win:

yet again a nice prediction. But i dont think obito would be so much excited upon seeing sasuke as reinforcement. That part was little odd. Otherwise very well done.
Thanx a lot, well I just thought he would be considering he was all on Tobi's side the last time the two met :win:

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, great skills you have I see. Moments of suspence, great peace and excellent characterization connected together would only come out as really Epic Prediction !!!

Great actions easy to follow for eyes, and formating of prediction isn't too bad, Obviously you can improve even more but anway Excellent job:cool:

Really enjoyed it =D

Reactions: Nakamazi Itchigo

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually went nuts after reading this part

[Then Madara, Naruto, Bee, Gai and Lee see a dagger fly right between Obito and Kakashi's faces and in that instant someone catches it and lands right between Kakashi and Obito.. in a flash ..]

Minato: That's because it's my job Kakashi..RASENGAN!!!
I bet even kishi couldn't have thought of a better entrance for minato.Great work =D

+ Rep

Reactions: Nakamazi Itchigo

Nakamazi Itchigo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, great skills you have I see. Moments of suspence, great peace and excellent characterization connected together would only come out as really Epic Prediction !!!

Great actions easy to follow for eyes, and formating of prediction isn't too bad, Obviously you can improve even more but anway Excellent job:cool:

Really enjoyed it =D
Thanx so much, yeh I really hope I can improve even more, I want to make epic predictions :win:

I actually went nuts after reading this part

I bet even kishi couldn't have thought of a better entrance for minato.Great work =D

+ Rep
Hehe yeah I actually got excited myself for that part, Minato's entrance has to be awesome :scorps: ..wow really you think this will be better than Kishi's :cool: well I kind of hope you're wrong because I just love the original manga too much, Kishi won't let us down :D

Reactions: Machiko