Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Chapter 625: Ultimatum

Chapter 625: Ultimatum

Hashirama: Then.. How can I.. earn back your trust?

Madara: If you really want to earn back my trust.. You'll have to kill your brother with your own hands.. or kill yourself.. That will wipe the slate clean.. That'll allow me to trust your clan..

For the sake of their eternal bond..!

Hashirama: ...

Tobirama: What?! Hashirama, this has gone on long enough. We have already won the battle, let's just put him out of his misery!

Hashirama: -Glares- Don't make me tell you twice Tobirama..

Hashirama: (Thinks) *Madara.. I told you I didn't want to fight, but you pressed on.. I've always reached out for a truce but you declined every time.. and now you give me these options..*

Madara: Make your decision.. Hashirama!

Hashirama: (reflects on their talks about peace) ...Tobi, gather the remaining troops, we're leaving.

Tobirama: ?! You're going to let him live? How can you ask me to standby and do nothing? I cannot walk away from this Hashirama! (attempts to stab Madara with his sword)

(Hashirama is shown clenching his fist, and reluctantly punches Tobirama in the face)

Tobirama: !!

Hashirama: Enough! Is this how you are going to bring peace among the world? Through Death and Hatred? You are just feeding into this cycle of revenge! If you want to kill him so badly you're going to have to kill me first! Are you prepared to accept that?!

Tobirama: (Stands there in shock) ..

Madara: !! Hashirama.. why..?

Hashirama: Madara.. I have treated you as my friend ever since we met and I still refuse to believe that you have lost your ways.. But for now.. I choose the way of peace, even if I have to walk the route alone..

(Hashirama grabs Tobirama and walks away)

(Scene switches back to Sasuke and Kages)

Edo Tobi: And what a foolish mistake you made Hashirama..

Edo Hashirama: ..After that, Madara came to me at the lake where we had talked so long ago.. and it seemed that I had swayed him through my actions, and finally we made a truce. It was then, when we formed Konahagakure.

Edo Hashirama: It seemed like everything was starting to turn a new leaf, until the people of the village elected me as their leader.

Edo Tobirama: That brat Uchiha couldn't accept that the Senju were stronger and would make the better leader, so he went rogue and left the village.

Edo Hashirama: I feel as though my position as Hokage insulted the Uchiha and the truce we had agreed to. We were supposed to be equals, but I was appointed the leader.. It wasn't long after that, that Madara returned.. for vengence. He managed to control the Kyuubi using his Sharingan and threatened to destroy the village if I didn't accept his challenge.

(Panels shows Madara with Kyuubi calling Hashirama out in front of the village)

Edo Minato: .. (Naruto..)

Hashirama: I agreed in order to protect what we worked so hard to accomplish.. and we had our final confrontation in those valleys..

(Fight continues from chapter 621)

Hashirama: Senpou.. Mokuton.. SHIN SUUSENTU (Giant 1,000 arm creature is summoned)

Madara: COME HASHIRAMA!

Hashirama: LET'S GO MADARA!

(Kyuubi+Susanoo and Shin Suusentu collide with an astronomic force)

Edo Tobirama: I saw the huge explosion from the village, but when I arrived.. Hashirama was unconcious and Madara was just.. gone. We all assumed the worst.

Edo Minato: ..but you assumed wrong. Madara never died.

Edo Hashirama+Tobirama: ?! What ?! How could he possibly have survived ?

Edo Minato: I don't know.. but he attacked village again, while I was the Hokage. He attacked my wife, the Nine Tails Jinchuuriki, while she was pregnant with my son.

Edo Hiruzen: He controlled the Kyuubi once again and sought to destroy the village.. Luckily Minato succeeded in fighting him off.. At the cost of his own life..

Edo Minato: I managed to seal half of the Kyuubi's chakra into my son, and the other half within the Death Reaper seal in exchange for my own soul..

Sasuke: !! That means you're..?

Edo Minato: Naruto has told me a lot about you.. I'm glad to finally meet his friend.. Uchiha Sasuke. Now it's time for me ask you something.. You can destroy Konoha if you want to.. but Madara is going to destroy this world if you don't help stop him.. Now, what is your decision..?

End

It's kind of a stretch, but this last chapter really threw me off. At this point, anything could have happened!
Anyway thanks for reading, comment below and tell me your thoughts!

Thank you, :bye:

ShadowCloneJutsu

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NA, you lost me when you came back to the Kages, I think Madara would have come to senses after seeing how ?Hashi struck his bro and reluctantly agreed before Hashi finallly walked away. Hence,they would begin on the village together. I do like the conflict between Hashi and Tobi here though I can see that happening.

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara had the kyuubi way before it was sealed into Mito, After Madara was defeated thats when Mito offered to become the first host.

But yeah nice prediction.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowCloneJutsu

siavash1994

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
extracting part of mito was wrong and manga statement that madara came took over nine tail when the nine tail was chilling far away.. and it was nearly chapter 667-670 one of those so can't exactly rememeber which page or chapter but it in one of those.

Reactions: ShadowCloneJutsu
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks guys! The only reason why it isn't as detailed as I want it to be is because we are getting told the story from Hashirama's POV. I feel like Kishi is also going to let us see Madara's POV soon as well! I really would like to see everything thru Madara's eyes, it may change our opinion about Konoha! What do you think?

Reactions: foxyladyland