[Discussion] chapter 39 is out

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they get baby-shook 😂 and I hope Sasuke doesn’t save them. I want at least one of them to get killed but that’s wishful thinking too lol
Yeah. We know for sure that Boruto and Kawaki aren't dying here due to the flash forward in chapter 1. That leaves Sarada and Mitsuki as options, but they have hardly gotten any shine in the manga. I doubt they will be offed here.

Anyway I liked the chapter. Do you think that they will actually save Naruto? Somehow, I don't think so.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. We know for sure that Boruto and Kawaki aren't dying here due to the flash forward in chapter 1. That leaves Sarada and Mitsuki as options, but they have hardly gotten any shine in the manga. I doubt they will be offed here.

Anyway I liked the chapter. Do you think that they will actually save Naruto? Somehow, I don't think so.
I think it’s definitely possible if we look at how Jigen left Naruto’s container lying there, but I hope they don’t.

Reactions: LightSo6p

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jigen is way weaker than thought. he's hax, but his chakra pool is soooooooooo small. If the shinobi alliance fought him during the war arc, he would've passed out less than an hour opposed to Obito who stayed up for like 3 days straight
And he was on Jubilee Jyubi juice, that is what one would call plot convenient writing.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And he was on Jubilee Jyubi juice, that is what one would call plot convenient writing.
that it is. what's worst is that he hardly used any jutsu.
I bet you guys that Jigen is probably a combination of a black and white like being created for the sole purpose of Isshiki’s resurrection. That’s why he doesn’t have his own chakra

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bet you guys that Jigen is probably a combination of a black and white like being created for the sole purpose of Isshiki’s resurrection. That’s why he doesn’t have his own chakra
What do you mean by black and white.

The thing about him getting gassed out quick we know hes a faulty vessel so maybe he cant contain too much juubi chakra also thinking these guys excluding possibly koji might not be natural chakra users and that's why they have to rely on tech to fight might they are chakra fueled androids.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Jigen was just some random char.
And that he is depending on the chakra Jigen had.
So he can't use all of his abilities much cus then Jigen's chakra is depleted.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean by black and white.

The thing about him getting gassed out quick we know hes a faulty vessel so maybe he cant contain too much juubi chakra also thinking these guys excluding possibly koji might not be natural chakra users and that's why they have to rely on tech to fight might they are chakra fueled androids.
black and white like zetsu?
Yeah, I meant like a combination of black and white Zetsu*; I actually typed Zetsu there but it disappeared for some reason.

Anyway, he may be an artificial lifeform that doesn’t have chakra but is capable absorbing chakra and using the abilities of whomever he’s attached to. He’s some how leeching on Jigen’s body similar to how BZ lived on White Zetsu and Obito for a time.