Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What’re your thoughts?
I like how they’re turning into Otsutsuki members 🤩. My assumptions were correct, but we know via the timeskip in chapter 1 that they won’t be Otsutsuki as teens.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and Kashin planning to kill Jigen is important too

Last edited:

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked it, loving it more because of the ending. We might get to see kawaki and Bourto use the karma at full power for them and take down a inner, and if they find away to rescue naruto would be even crazier lol

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Jigen/Ishki hint at the eternal dream state?
It’s possible, that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I heard him speaking of granting everyone’s wishes.

I liked it, loving it more because of the ending. We might get to see kawaki and Bourto use the karma at full power for them and take down a inner, and if they find away to rescue naruto would be even crazier lol
Same here, dude. Bruh we may even get to see Sage Mitsuki and sharingan Sarada in action! I’m hype right now, all that’s left is for Boruto’s Jougan to activate for the first time in the manga and it’s a wrap. It’s showing promise.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
/
You must be registered to see images
More proofs saskey>naruto... S/T jutsu neg diff naruto....... nd kachi coochie say only with saskey do naruto have a chance of beating jigen......

with jigen seeing saskey as teh bigger threat nd naruto confirming in gaiden that saskey=greatest ninja it is clear what teh truth is.....

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
/
You must be registered to see images
More proofs saskey>naruto... S/T jutsu neg diff naruto....... nd kachi coochie say only with saskey do naruto have a chance of beating jigen......

with jigen seeing saskey as teh bigger threat nd naruto confirming in gaiden that saskey=greatest ninja it is clear what teh truth is.....
WE ALREADY KNEW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It makes no sense at this point and is all over the place. The seals and what they do was absolute rubbish, I don't see how any of that is connected to trees. Kawaki opening the portal even if he's like Jigen was BS since he's never learnt how to do it. Jigen being drained even after absorbing Jyubi chakra, seriously?

Boro was left to solo Sasuke(considered strong enough to do so), which made things interesting. Even though there was nothing stopping Jigen taking the pot with him.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few things still need to be explained for it to make sense but I think we have enough to form some decent theories.
I know, but there's way too much plot convenient writing in the story for my liking. From being too slow and trash to rushed and worse is annoying as hell. It can't ever hope to hold a candle to Naruto, imo.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It makes no sense at this point and is all over the place. The seals and what they do was absolute rubbish, I don't see how any of that is connected to trees. Kawaki opening the portal even if he's like Jigen was BS since he's never learnt how to do it. Jigen being drained even after absorbing Jyubi chakra, seriously?

Boro was left to solo Sasuke(considered strong enough to do so), which made things interesting. Even though there was nothing stopping Jigen taking the pot with him.
Their Shinju probably just 3rd tier unlike Kaguya Shinju 😂

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol shikamaru turned into such a deehead I get being skeptical but hes still a kid. Really loving plot of this chapter things are finally picking up in a good way we learn the seals purpose is turn them into ototsuchi and summon another god tree to devour this planet. Seems that's jigens objective why he wants that isnt clear also seems he has to fill up on chakra from a machine so is he not a natural chakra user and didnt he fill up on juubi chakra. Also seems kawakii has an android body wonder if the number everything is grooming him so he can be the next jigen. Kojis objectives is still a mystery but its definitely clear he isnt loyal to kara his characters interesting so far. Also the ending has heavy vibes of boruto the movie I'm betting you we will see boruto and kawakii tag team to defeat this guy which is kind of hype and bs in the same time.

Oh also those space cracks are weird still confused what's the source. Man the karma seal keeps getting new crazy abilities cant wait for the jougan to get fleshed out too.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Jigen/Ishki hint at the eternal dream state?
I don't even read This show too often and already know where it is headed

1. A vessel to revive Kaguya
2. They thrive for chakra plants and sacrificing humans
3. Another Bijuu possibly for power

History repeats itself without Madara in charge or should I say tobidara
@minamoto

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't even read This show too often and already know where it is headed

1. A vessel to revive Kaguya
2. They thrive for chakra plants and sacrificing humans
3. Another Bijuu possibly for power

History repeats itself without Madara in charge or should I say tobidara
@minamoto
Well naruto has always had a strong theme of history repeating its self and reincarnation themes and references. While also having a theme of future generations surpassing the past and doing better.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I just read your updated comment but I think a few things can already be explained.

This is a hunch but I’m assuming that Jigen was planning to turn Boruto and Kawaki into chakra fruits after they become Otsutsuki and feeding them to the Juubi. Remember how Jigen was going to let himself be eaten as well and maybe only Otsutsuki can be turned into chakra fruits. After feeding the two perfect vessels to the Juubi, Jigen will force the Juubi to turn into a Shinju.

That’s my hunch anyway

Lol shikamaru turned into such a deehead I get being skeptical but hes still a kid. Really loving plot of this chapter things are finally picking up in a good way we learn the seals purpose is turn them into ototsuchi and summon another god tree to devour this planet. Seems that's jigens objective why he wants that isnt clear also seems he has to fill up on chakra from a machine so is he not a natural chakra user and didnt he fill up on juubi chakra. Also seems kawakii has an android body wonder if the number everything is grooming him so he can be the next jigen. Kojis objectives is still a mystery but its definitely clear he isnt loyal to kara his characters interesting so far. Also the ending has heavy vibes of boruto the movie I'm betting you we will see boruto and kawakii tag team to defeat this guy which is kind of hype and bs in the same time.

Oh also those space cracks are weird still confused what's the source. Man the karma seal keeps getting new crazy abilities cant wait for the jougan to get fleshed out too.
I agree with everything but your criticism of Shikamaru because everything he said made sense; Better safe than sorry but they could’ve easily brought in Ino or any other skilled Yamanaki clan member to read Kawaki’s mind to see if he’s lying but **** logic lol.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s possible, that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I heard him speaking of granting everyone’s wishes.

Same here, dude. Bruh we may even get to see Sage Mitsuki and sharingan Sarada in action! I’m hype right now, all that’s left is for Boruto’s Jougan to activate for the first time in the manga and it’s a wrap. It’s showing promise.
I’m looking forward to seeing mitsuki use sage Mode too, and maybe sarada unlocks her ms in this fight lol wishful thinking. The promise for the next chapter real though, because if boro waiting for sasuke he get to have some type of skills so if the kids going to take him down they will have to pull out all the stops. If they don’t beat him I feel like it’s a chance sasuke can show up again to save them after Sakura heal him

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m looking forward to seeing mitsuki use sage Mode too, and maybe sarada unlocks her ms in this fight lol wishful thinking. The promise for the next chapter real though, because if boro waiting for sasuke he get to have some type of skills so if the kids going to take him down they will have to pull out all the stops. If they don’t beat him I feel like it’s a chance sasuke can show up again to save them after Sakura heal him
I hope they get baby-shook 😂 and I hope Sasuke doesn’t save them. I want at least one of them to get killed but that’s wishful thinking too lol

• Haha
Reactions: LightSo6p