Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Source: Rei from Narutoforums

ボルトとミツキが桜について話し合っている 美月:そのマーク...私の両親は歴史の中で2人だけがそれを正常に使用することができたと私に言った。一つ目はゴダイムであり、もう一つは戦時中のピンクフラッシュとして知られており、その力で忍の女神と均等に競争できたと言われています。私の両親は、その力と大月氏族との間にはつながりがなければならないと言いました。 *シーンは贅沢なサスケに切り替わります* サスケ:彼は私の道具を通して見ている?:それらのテクニックは私には効かないだろう… サスケ:くそー!私の唯一のショットはtですが、私の愛する人と比較して、私は比較で淡いです。 *フラッシュバック* さくら:あなたが私の額を初めて突ったのを覚えていますか?それはあなたが私に今までに与えた薬の最初の投与量でした。しかし、私はあなたがそのようなあなたの眼球の力を共有することができるとは思わなかった。 サスケ:あなたを保護するために、私は… さくら:この時代には、妻も夫を保護する必要があります!私はあなたに柔術を教えるつもりです... *フラッシュバックは終了します* *サスケの額に印が現れます* :その形は?あれは...!

Bolt and Mitsuki are discussing Sakura

Mitsuki: That mark...My parent told me that only two people in history were able to successfully use it. The first is the godaime and the other, known as the pink flash during the war, is said to have been able to compete evenly with the goddess of shinobi with that power. My parent said there must be a link between that power and the otsutsuki clan.

*Scene switches to an exhuasted Sasuke*

Sasuke: He sees through my dojutsu?

Jigen: Those techniques won't work against me...

Sasuke: Damn it! My only shot is taijutsu but compared to my dear, I pale in comparison.

*Flashback*

Sakura: Remember the first time you poked my forehead? That was the first dose of medicine you ever gave me. But I didn't think you could share your ocular powers like that.

Sasuke: To protect you, I...

Sakura: In this era, wives need to protect their husbands just as much! I will teach you a jutsu...

*Flashback ends*
*A seal begins to manifest on Sasuke's forehead*

Jigen: That shape? That is...!

Chapter ends

• Haha
Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kooliki should run tobidara base because his tobidara proofs are better than your's
this liklikoo is a lipinuv and fenefatal and rastapasta slave and snitch....he like to be servants of sakura and sarada fans...im gonna fire him from teh tobidara clan..
lakooki=orichinal sakura fan!!!!!!

and where ur proof of my snitching?!??!?!

Reactions: Yahcob13

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ORRR!

Boruto and Mitsuki have just returned to Konoha. Sakura mentions the sage of Six Paths to Sarada.

Jigen teleports to where Naruto and Kawaki are (using space time ninjutsu through his Karma). Jigen generates a few chakra receivers (black rods), and these black rods pierce Naruto’s body such that Naruto can’t move. However, Naruto is so strong that he quickly pulls out the black rods from his body. Kawaki’s physical form looks different. There’s a horn on his head just like what Jigen used to look like (after absorbing Ten-Tails‘ chakra), but that horn soon disappears.

August 21 Naruto Vs Jigen chapter 37!?

Cred ww3​

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ORRR!

Boruto and Mitsuki have just returned to Konoha. Sakura mentions the sage of Six Paths to Sarada.

Jigen teleports to where Naruto and Kawaki are (using space time ninjutsu through his Karma). Jigen generates a few chakra receivers (black rods), and these black rods pierce Naruto’s body such that Naruto can’t move. However, Naruto is so strong that he quickly pulls out the black rods from his body. Kawaki’s physical form looks different. There’s a horn on his head just like what Jigen used to look like (after absorbing Ten-Tails‘ chakra), but that horn soon disappears.

Cred ww3​
r u sure apout this sboiler????..

Reactions: 00Rinne

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also no sign of a tobidara loyalti and fanity from you....
ORRR!

Cred ww3​
Stop sabotage my thread! or eltse!!!!

• Wow

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thx Roonie...u r good tobidara clan member..unlike teh snitshers of sarada and sakura fans...
Respect!.. even though I'm not actually an official clan member of Tobidara clan, it's a good theory.. I seem to only understand it when you break it down though.

There was no mention of Sasuke in the next chapter from what I've heard..

• Wow