Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto did nothing in this chapter (I know he was holding back intentionally) But he did nothing he didn't use anything rather than one rasengan and taijutsu in kcm1. he didn't use normal rasenshuriken or a Bijjudama or So6p jutsu or Kurama or sage mode, The dude didnt even used a shadow clone and people are considering delta as strong as him.
Believe me or not but he has never been this nerfed to show the enemy's power and where tf is Kashin koji.......

Sunityo

Kin
21💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand how you feel, and yeah I though meh after. But i understand why they decided to do that, and in fact we kinda of got more information about delta. Also we got that part where naruto said "and dont touch kawaki". I quite liked that panel in this chapter.
Naruto did say he acted for intel, and he will do well because he told the intel people (the people that notice a new chakra) that he can handle it himself

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand how you feel, and yeah I though meh after. But i understand why they decided to do that, and in fact we kinda of got more information about delta. Also we got that part where naruto said "and dont touch kawaki". I quite liked that panel in this chapter.
Naruto did say he acted for intel, and he will do well because he told the intel people (the people that notice a new chakra) that he can handle it himself
Acting weak is one thing which he definitely did when he was on the floor. If it wasn't clear then it should've been through the amount of questions he asked. But, outright sweating(not possible when acting) while getting his ass handed to him is another. There's a fine line between acting and not.

Reactions: Animegoin

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto did nothing in this chapter (I know he was holding back intentionally) But he did nothing he didn't use anything rather than one rasengan and taijutsu in kcm1. he didn't use normal rasenshuriken or a Bijjudama or So6p jutsu or Kurama or sage mode, The dude didnt even used a shadow clone and people are considering delta as strong as him.
Believe me or not but he has never been this nerfed to show the enemy's power and where tf is Kashin koji.......
If you knew his intentions, then why complain that he did nothing?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She absorbs ninjutsu so taijutsu is the most obvious way to defeat her. I feel that the chapter was more about Delta than anything. Just to show her strength but I don't think Naruto is being serious either.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Acting weak is one thing which he definitely did when he was on the floor. If it wasn't clear then it should've been through the amount of questions he asked. But, outright sweating(not possible when acting) while getting his ass handed to him is another. There's a fine line between acting and not.
This chapter pissed you off the most I guess

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter pissed you off the most I guess
Nah, I'm used to it by now. After I saw the shit show that was the Ao arc I lost hope for this series. It confirmed two things which people should be already known, Naruto's CQC skills aren't good and that he needs to use Modes otherwise he gets solo'd.

Reactions: Animegoin

animals74

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am also upset about this.. smh, when I first saw ninja tech in the movie I was hoping they wouldn't develop it further into the story. Cause look what happens now. Now anyone with nin tech can fight Kage tier