Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kara was informed that the blimp had crashed in the land of fire. KK asked if he could be allowed to handle the recovery although the transport mission already belonged to the elder. Then he kills the elder as if he wants to make sure he out the way. I think its a possibility that he caused the blimp to crash in the first place. He's going out of his way too much. He killed Ao also and now he wants to enter the village alone. Why? Its a risky move but he didn't hesitate. So my question is: Is Kashin Koji a traitor? Did he betray the village and is now betraying Kara?

Attachments

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's either very good at suppressing his chakra, is very good at mimicking chakra (his run-in with team 7), or is simply in the chakra database... Though this last bit is a strange one to consider, even though it seems to be pretty straight forward. If he is a traitor, I'm pretty sure (by now at least) they would have a way to mark a chakra of a former resident that has deserted the village, and they intercept them.

Unless, he requested to leave the village legally... or it's going to just be a huge plot hole.