Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm really beginning to dislike Armin considering that he of all people should understand the necessity of Eren's actions and the casualties. Then there's the irony in the fact that he's blaming Eren for Sasha's death when it would have never happened had the team been a bit more ruthless as Eren was. It's honestly bizarre seeing everyone get bitchy about what Eren has done and Sasha's death when they practically worshiped their old, hardly successful leader who's every plan costed massive amounts of blood, flesh, & experience.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm really beginning to dislike Armin considering that he of all people should understand the necessity of Eren's actions and the casualties. Then there's the irony in the fact that he's blaming Eren for Sasha's death when it would have never happened had the team been a bit more ruthless as Eren was. It's honestly bizarre seeing everyone get bitchy about what Eren has done and Sasha's death when they practically worshiped their old, hardly successful leader who's every plan costed massive amounts of blood, flesh, & experience.
Isayama said he was going to split the three and have them have different resolves, it’s going to get interesting from here on with them. As far as Armin goes I don’t think he blames Eren but he is just trying to find the right answer, which will probably make us learn secrets that we don’t know like Annie here, she is definitely waking up now.

I personally understand Eren’s resolves, this chapter made even more clear about how he thinks, to protect everybody like Historia, that why he wanted Zeke instead of safricing her.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did I miss it or was anything mentioned about the warhammer titan? People still speculate on this matter because apparently Porco could be the new WHT too

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did I miss it or was anything mentioned about the warhammer titan? People still speculate on this matter because apparently Porco could be the new WHT too
That would be cool, but nothing has been said unless I missed anything. But how would that be possible if Eren did eat her ? What are the theories ?

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WH's fluids were consumed by Eren. There's no way for Porco to be the next WH.

I'm really curious as to what Eren saw in her memories, he looked like he had received the enlightenment of his life in that one panel.