Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Dave turned around looked through the back windshield. His jaw dropped and he started to breathe heavily.
“No, no, no, no!” Riker repeated urgently.
“A car chase? Seriously?” Dave spurted through a pant. He wiped his forehead and his palm came off wet.
“We don't have the f*ckin' gas for this,” Riker said through gritted teeth. He looked through the rearview mirror again.
The car was gaining in speed and closing in on distance. Dave looked around. He was starting to panic. The car got even closer. Inside, the man with the beanie was shaking his head. He was clearly still dazed from the blow, and the car was zig-zagging slightly.

“What the hell do we do, Riker?” Dave said in an almost shrill voice.
“What are ya asking me for? You're the doctor, you're smart, think of something!”
“Like what?”
“We can't keep this up, we don't have enough gas for that. We gotta find a way to make him crash. Look at him, he's swerving and shit, he must be, like, disoriented,” Riker said. He had started to sweat as well and his eyes were darting about the road.

Dave looked out of the car window frantically. Suddenly, his eyes widened.
“Riker, I've got an idea.”
“What?” Riker asked.
“Listen, just make the next three right turns,”
“What? That's just gonna send us in, like, a circle,” Riker said, his eyebrows furrowed.
“I know, just..Trust me, okay.”

Riker looked at Dave for a second, but let out a frustrated sigh and made the turn. The car turned sharply and threw Dave and Riker to the right. Dave hit the door, but Riker remained in place by holding onto the steering wheel. The car following them made a screeching turn and almost hit the curb.

"F*ck,” Riker blurted out. “If only he had hit that curb.”
“Forget the curb. This'll definitely get 'em, just stick to the plan”.
“I barely know the damn plan,” Riker scoffed.

He twisted the wheel and the car turned sharply again. The edge of the left side of the bumper hit a broken fire hydrant as the car made its way around the corner and continued down the street. Shortly after, the car turned the corner as well. Inside, the man with the beanie was seething. He ripped the beanie off and glared at the car in front of him. He sped up slightly.

“Good, good, keep that speed up...” Dave said softly. “Riker, slow down a bit for this next turn, got it?”

Riker looked over at Dave in shock. He made quick glances at him in between keeping his eyes on the road. “Are-are you mental?”

“Just do it,” Dave said forcefully.

Riker sighed frustration, but complied. He slowed down slightly and made the turn. To his horror, he discovered the road was torn up in the middle.
“Dave, you fuc-”
“QUICK! Pull to the side and stop!”

Riker clenched his teeth and slammed his foot on the brakes. The car screeched and Riker turned the wheel to the left. He stopped about four feet from the tear in the road. The man in the car behind them saw the tear and his fist twisted into one of pure fear. He slammed the brake, but was going to fast. His car plowed into the tear in the road and the car flipped over and slammed near the curb. Dave and Riker gasped in shock and looked at the wreck in front of them.

“Holy shit, it worked...” Dave said in between a pant. “Should we go see-”
“Hell no!” Riker blurted. “We barely have enough gas to get back to the others and go home, we don't have time to waste.”
“Ah, you're right. Let's get the hell out of here.”

Riker reversed and pulled off, heading back to the armory. The man pulled himself out of the car. His head bleeding and his breath heavy, he watched with an angry glare as Riker and Dave pulled off.

A little while later, Felicia and the others burst out of the armory as Riker and Dave pulled up. Riker stopped so that his side was facing the group.

“Get in, we might have trouble,” Riker said.
“What did you two do?” Okami said.
“We stopped ourselves from dying, that's what. Get in,” Riker said.

As the group began moving towards the car, Riker noticed Ryan. “Whoa, whoa, hold the hell up. Who is this?”

“Riker, we'll explain fully later. For now, let's just say he can help us. We have stuff to discuss, so let's get home,” Punk said, opening the car door and getting in.

“You're sure as hell we do. Look, just...just get in and we'll discuss this on the way. There's something important we have to talk about,” Riker said.

Everyone got in and Ryan sat in between Okami and Felicia. Felicia gave Ryan another nasty look and shut the door.

“Let's just get outta here,” Felicia said.

As they drove towards home, Riker started talking.

“Listen, we're running low on gas. The last can ran out and we need to resupply,” Riker said. He had finally calmed down a bit.

“The last place I got supplies from has been ransacked by refugees. I don't know about the state of the others, and we don't have the gas to go looking in all of them randomly. There could be a chance we could stumble upon one before we run out, but that's not worth the risk.” Punk added.

“So where are we gonna get supplies and gas?”
“I-I know a place,” Ryan said. Everyone except Riker and Felicia looked at him.

“Oh yeah, and why should I trust you? I don't even know your name,” Riker sneered.
“My name is Ryan...and you can trust that I know where to get supplies. After all, I've been living on my own for the most part ever since the Events. I've had to take care of myself. But...”
“But what?” Okami said.
“There may be a price,” Ryan said grimly.

Special thanks to Cruciatus :flirty:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't miss me , the car chase was cool , Dat Ryan tho , I don't have a good feeling about him o_0 .

Looking forward to the rest my man . :ilu:

PS : Don't worry guys , Main characters don't have to be in every chapter , this is why i love AOT , keep making it rain Riker.