Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I apologize for this chapter being so late

Riker and Dave were walking down the hallway. The dim lights above them flickered and let off buzzing noises. Dave was sweating slightly and his hand shook. Riker looked over at him. The air between them was slightly awkward.

“Yo...” Riker started, his voice trailing off slightly.
“Yeah?”
“You don't gotta be scared. I mean, things are gonna get pretty f*ckin' intense once we start moving, but... you gotta not doubt-”
“I know that.” Dave didn't mean for his words to come off as so sharp. “I mean, I'm a doctor. I've know that if you doubt yourself, someone could die.”
“So what were you, a surgeon or something?”
“I was a physician. You know, helped people with injuries, medicine...I don't think you'd understand exactly what I do...no offense...”
“None taken.”

Riker stopped walking and aimed the flashlight into a room. Dave was ahead of him now.
“Holy shit!”

Dave turned around and saw Riker walk into a room.
“What are you doing?”

Dave walked back and looked into the room. Inside, Riker was holding the electrode pads to a defibrillator. He pushed something on the defibrillator and rubbed them together. Dave rushed in and grabbed it from him.

“Stop! Don't play around with these things!”
“Aren't these those shock things? I wanna know how they feel.”

Dave shook his head slightly. “Riker, you could kill yourself doing that.”

Suddenly, a distant clattering noise echoed down the hallway. Dave and Riker froze up.

“I...don't think we're alone here,” Riker said softly.

A door in the armory was kicked down. Punk stood on the other side and aimed his flashlight into the room. He looked around. “Is this it?”

Felicia and Okami looked into the room.

“Yeah, this should be it,” Okami said.

The three of them stepped into the room and Felicia and Okami walked over to a large safe.

“How the hell are we getting into this thing?” Punk asked.
“Look carefully. The safe isn't locked, it's slightly damaged,” Okami said.
“Someone's been in here before us,” Felicia said seriously.
“Let's hope they're not still in here,” Punk said.
He handed Okami the flashlight.
“I'll pry it open. Keep the flashlight steady,”
Okami kept the beam on the safe as Punk walked over and stuck the crowbar into the side. He moved it around and finally managed to get the safe door to swing open, almost hitting him in the process. Felicia and Okami stepped up and looked inside. The safe was filled with guns and other combat weapons, from pistols to shotguns to assault rifles.

“What do we need?” Okami asked.
“No need for a buncha assault rifles, especially with Riker around. Let's grab some pistols, a few shotguns and maybe one assault rifle.” Punk said.
“Sounds good to me,” Felicia said, opening the bag and grabbing pistols.
“Oh, Okami, look and see if you find ammo.”
“Got it.”

Felicia held the flashlight and aimed it into the safe as Punk put three handguns in the bag and two shotguns in the other.

“I found the-” Okami started, but suddenly, a clicking noise broke into the room. They turned around and saw a man standing in the doorway with a handgun in his hand. He had it aimed at Okami.

“What the hell are you three doing here?” he asked.

“Isn't it obvious?” Punk asked. “Getting guns.” He stood up.
The man tensed up and Punk stopped and raised his hand up to his chest. “We're not here to hurt you.”

“Put the gun down,” Felicia said.

“And why would I do that?”
“We don't want anyone getting hurt,” Okami said.
“Which is why you're getting guns right? You guys are just thugs from the city!”
“No, we're not,” Punk said calmly. “We're just preparing for when the ship comes for us refugees.”
“Ship? What are you talking about?!”

Punk raised his eyebrows in shock.

“Don't you know? There's a safe haven in Europe called Tutis. It wasn't destroyed by the Events. There's a ship coming here in a few months.”

“Why would you need guns for that?” the man asked sharply.

“How could you not know? Have you been isolated here or something?” Felicia asked.

“Something of the sort...” the man muttered, his gaze shifting to the ground slightly. He quickly brought it back up to the trio in front of him.

“Hold on a second, answer me first! Why do you need guns just to get on some ship!”

Felicia sighed. “We might as well tell you, though this could come back to bite us in the ass. Even some kind of hermit like you should know there's tons of refugees from the Events around the city, mostly in the inner parts. If those guys know about the ship, then there's a chance there won't be any space for us.”

“And you guys are gonna make space?” the man said with a shocked realization.

“No!” Punk said. The man pointed the gun at him and Punk raised his arms again. “We're strictly talking self defense here. We're not thugs, really. We just want to survive, and we want to be able to fight for our lives. If there's refugees out there who know of the ship, they've surely thought about the possibility of having to clear out space, which means they will be the ones to go around killing people. We just want to make sure we won't be killed off.”

The man looked away from Punk and lowered his gun.

“Please,” Punk said. “Just let us get what we need, and we'll leave. We're not trying to hurt you.”

The man looked at them, the gun still lowered. Felicia and Punk moved over to Okami. Okami looked into the bags and reached into a cabinet near him. He took out boxes of ammo that matched the weapons he had. He put boxes by the handful into the bags.

“Alright, that's enough!” the man snapped. The trio slowly moved out of the room. As they walked past him, Felicia said, “Find yourself a crew or gang. If you want to go to Tutis, you'll never get there alone.”

“I have no friends or family to form a crew with...” the man said.

The man looked at the ground uncomfortably. Punk and Okami had stopped walking. Felicia had kept walking, but stopped a few seconds after Okami and Punk.

“My name is Ryan Johnson. I used to be a guard here...before the Events. When the Events happened, it...it took away my closest friends and family...I didn't know what do with myself, so I just isolated myself here...” the man said.

“This place couldn't possibly have the supplies you need for survival,” Okami started.
“Hey, Okami...” Felicia said.
“I made runs sometimes into the city to get some food. I know some good spots,” Ryan said.
“How about you-” Punk started.
“Hell, no!” Felicia snapped.
“But Hi-”
“We don't know him, Punk. I feel bad for him too, and I'm not to fond of just leaving him, but we don't know if we can trust him. We know nothing of this guy.”
“That's true. But we're gonna need supplies soon. This guy has been here all by himself for so long and yet he's alive. He obviously knows where we can get supplies.” Okami said.
“Okami's right, Hime.”

Felicia thought long and hard. “Okay. You can join our group. But. Only because we outnumber you. Me, Punk and Okami, we're ride or die. There's also two more, one of them also ride or die. Betraying us will not end for you.” Felicia stepped closer. “And if you hurt my friends, I'll personally castrate you.”

Felicia walked off back towards the exit, bag in hand. Punk walked back into the room and put his hand Ryan's shoulder. He sighed. “Listen. I'm not gonna lie. What Felicia said is true. Stabbing us in the back will not end well for you. We're not gonna kill you, but we're your only shot at making it to Tutis right now. If you f*ck this up, you're probably not gonna make it. So, just try to stay out of Felicia's way and don't do nothing stupid. We could get along fine.” Punk said.

“I understand,” Ryan said softly.

Punk, Okami and Ryan followed after Felicia. As they left the room, a playing card, a red jack, lay on the floor.

Reactions: Ōkami

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I woulda been a little more vocal to him, maybe had him in a headlock. But I like my parts xDD

How dare he touch my team mate Okami..I foresee trouble between me and him.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I woulda been a little more vocal to him, maybe had him in a headlock. But I like my parts xDD

How dare he touch my team mate Okami..I foresee trouble between me and him.
LOL, I won't reveal much, but I'll say this: Pay attention to that card.
Very nice, my Oreo. U_U
Thank you, my Treasure.

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL, I won't reveal much, but I'll say this: Pay attention to that card.
I kinda figured as much. I will trust me I got my eye on It.

The Talk no Jutsu is strong with Punk .

seems like we gotta us another member "Off we go ! "
You must be registered for see images

Why you gotta be posting them gifs of me!!?? YOU WANNA DIE?