Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just got a 3ds a few hours ago but forgot that it needs a wep connection but I only have wpa2, I've followed nintendo's support directions to enable it but it didnt work, any of you another way? (besides buying the nintendo adapter)

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'd have to change the settings of your wireless router... try contacting your cable company for assistance.

The bigger question is, why the hell hasn't Nintendo extended wifi support of its portables to other network security types? I've missed far too many Pokemon Events as a result... :T_T:

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I tried to contact them but it didnt work, I went to their page and did it myself didnt work as well. and yup its really frustrating having to miss some events...

Vilvake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it's for pokemon black/white 1 or 2, those games are DSI enhanced and accept WPA2 connections. I don't know for sure, but I assume 3DS games will too. (I don't think Nintendo would take a step back technology-wise from DSI enhanced)

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been trading using my wifi, but it actually wont let me get event pokemon thats what i was aiming for but i guess i can live without it, thank you though.