Change Any One Thing About The Manga

Kin
43💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The prophecy theme. And not just for Naruto, for Sasuke and Nagato as well.

People always point out that Naruto's quest to save Sasuke or Obito's obsession with Rin are too much. The former, you can justify by saying Naruto grew up with no real family and friends and was therefore fixated on Sasuke, or Obito and Rin's backstory give Kakashi even more depth as a character than he already had and sets the story for the Manga as we all know it.

The prophecy theme has no place in the Manga at all, however. Naruto was granted with the power of Kurama since the beginning of the Manga, so I have no issue with that decision at all. We all knew Minato was his birth father as well because of their similar appearances, as well as Naruto being the host for Kurama. The Uzumaki Clan was pushing it, but it's still a somewhat tolerable plot point, at least in my personal opinion.

The prophecy theme goes against everything Naruto stands for in Part I, and I even think Sasuke and Nagato being children of prophecy was overboard. Sasuke was a genius, but he also worked hard to get where he is today. I don't have that much to say about Nagato, but he wasn't a main character and was also introduced as a villain, so I don't think the prophecy theme suits him either.

What about you? What would you change about the Manga?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to say remove the prophecy, but everything regarding Kurama, Naruto's parents, and transmigrates contradict Naruto's theme of defying destiny anyways. He always had 4 legs up on everyone, it was just hidden by how trash Kurama's fuckery made him seem.

So I'd get rid of Madara's revival and spare the series from EVERYTHING he brought along. In this scenario, the Kages and co should be able to handle Obito relatively easily, Kurama never has a reason to help Naruto during the war, and the Kages are never in a situation where Sasuke can actually kill them.
Kages naturally keep the beasts because each is still a power to a village, and Sasuke eventually takes up the role Madara played during the war. He gains his PS & more with a developed EMS, then goes Bijuu and kage hunting. Naruto gets the news and opposes Sasuke's goal, Kurama gives into Naruto's cause on grounds of Sasuke's similarity to Madara and self concern, the two attempt to find the new jinchuriki before Sasuke can & eventually spank his ass with a rag tag team of perfect jinchuriki that merge like fucking Power Rangers, curse breaks, Naruto justifies Sasuke's actions with those of the now redeemed Bijuu who were no more than monsters of hatred due to circumstance & tells everyone else to **** off, then becomes Hokage for his efforts, the end.