0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Besiktas...really???

My fav is Barcelona
Every one is a mainstream successfan and choose the best teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, ManU, ...

Same will happen to PSG now that Neymar and Mbappe are there. Ill probably dislike PSG soon

Last edited:

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are german ass h ! Support Bayern munich or Dortmund
Why would you automatically support a team that's from your country? Maybe he hates Bayern or Dortmund and supports another German team that's not in the CL. I would never support another english team, it's Chelsea only.

I can talk lil german, you talk about food? Gimme boy

I want mc rib

I travel to germany for the mcrib lol

Oberhousen
Oberhausen Bwahaha that post though. He said shut your mouth fyi

Last edited:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would you automatically support a team that's from your country? Maybe he hates Bayern or Dortmund and supports another German team that's not in the CL. I would never support another english team, it's Chelsea only.

Oberhausen Bwahaha that post though. He said shut your mouth fyi
I dont like any german team tbh, Id like Bayern because my fav player plays there but here you are considered fan of success if you root for bayern without living in munchen, weisst du bestimmt schon :lmao:

My most liked teams in the CL are Besiktas and PSG but I like Arsenal most, sadly theyre not in CL

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont like any german team tbh, Id like Bayern because my fav player plays there but here you are considered fan of success if you root for bayern without living in munchen, weisst du bestimmt schon :lmao:

My most liked teams in the CL are Besiktas and PSG but I like Arsenal most, sadly theyre not in CL
Bin zwar kein Deutscher aber ja, ich weiß :lol

lol @ Arsenal, they won't be anywhere near the cl the next few years. Even Spurs are better than Arsenal now. :lol

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bin zwar kein Deutscher aber ja, ich weiß :lol

lol @ Arsenal, they won't be anywhere near the cl the next few years. Even Spurs are better than Arsenal now. :lol
Sadly yeah, and if Sanchez and Özil leave the club what theyll most likely do its gg

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I support PSG and yes, it's because Neymar is playing there. Come on he's not that selfish, he actually keeps searching for Cavani and Mbappé to pass the ball.

Also, i'm a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo not only for his skills in football but also as a person, he's regarded as the 'most charitable athlete' of the world and he's making a paedriatic hospital to needy childs in Chile. Maximum respect for this guy.

The PSG vs Real Madrid match in february will be awesome.