RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So guys, the new CL season is ahead of us. After the heartbreak for all of us Liverpool fans 3 months ago, I would really like us to win it this time, but I guess the Premier League is priority for Jurgen and the boys at the moment. So who do you think is going to win it this year, surely not Real Madrid for the 4th time in a row, yeah?

PS. I don't really understand the hype over Man City and P$G. Fake teams like those two don't win the CL man, like come on, only Chelsea did in 2012, but they're a lot bigger team than them. We all know what happened last year when they met classy teams at the knockouts - 5:1 for Liverpool vs Man City and 5:2 for Real vs PSG, so I don't expect it to be any different this year. Barca, Real, Juve, Bayern, Liverpool. One of them is going to win the Champions League, it will be really interesting to find out which one of them. My heart wants me to say Liverpool though.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lost to united , hard to find who will btw !!It would be great for ronaldo if he does it again.

I still see barca or inter milan doing some surprise here.

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed yesterday's game although Manchester lost. :foot2:

Let's see how Ajax fares today!

Edit: I think that PSG will win this year's CL.
I am sorry my dear Rei that you have forsaken Barcelona but I am inclined to reason with your opinion :sigar::sigar:

Although I would say it's more open than in a great while this time than before, not just Real, Barca and Bayern, anyone can take it.
I'm going to go on a whim and say Juventus, if Real doesn't do the impossible :lok:

Reactions: Rei

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry my dear Rei that you have forsaken Barcelona but I am inclined to reason with your opinion :sigar::sigar:

Although I would say it's more open than in a great while this time than before, not just Real, Barca and Bayern, anyone can take it.
I'm going to go on a whim and say Juventus, if Real doesn't do the impossible :lok:

Barca for life my friend! Always and forever! And then Manchester!

I wouldn't mind Juventus winning actually. Or PSG.

Definitely not Real again though!

Reactions: Michael92