Chakra Users Own Chakra Having Specific Colors?

0jordinio0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is it, that some shinob or kunoichi have chakra that take on a different color? For instance, Naruto. His chakra is gold, why is that?

Is chakra like Ki auras in Dbz? Do the souls of the user reflect in the color of their chakra?

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, yeah.
Most people have blue chakra, but only a few have chakra colored differently.

Naruto has Orange(Not Gold)/Red(Kurama Influenced)
Sasuke has Purple

There are a few others but it seems only the strongest have a different colored chakra besides blue.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That actually depends. Only the 3 great eye techniques can distinguish indivual chakra color. In case of Naruto i think its mostly bcos of kurama influence.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk, it seems they all have blue, iirc Naruto and Sasuke showed blue chakra during bunshin, but then Sasuke said his sharingan can distinguish chakra by colour so idk

Last edited:

0jordinio0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Movies kinda have a different colour scheme and since Kishi decided to complete his story with movies (making them canon) we can't disregard the colour scheme as just "art preferences of the animator"
Don't get me wrong, I like the colors. It adds more variety than boring old blue. I was just wondering where the hell they came from.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't get me wrong, I like the colors. It adds more variety than boring old blue. I was just wondering where the hell they came from.
I don't necessarily like the colours. I was saying normally movies have a different colour scheme (making Rasengan orange and whatnot) but since the movie is canon it could be that Naruto's chakra is now orange (even without the kyubbi's intervention), and Hinata's chakra purple