Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys supp!!!

ok now I was wondering if the damage points n the chakra used(that we have on our jutsus) have any actuall influence on the battle?
if no why are the put up over there? xd
so my suggestion was:

Why don't we after the fight is over.....post the amount of chakra used by us in that match?....i mean we could atleast know who is a good fighter......like say if a person spams op jutsus.....obviously he'd win but that doesnt make him a good fighter......on the other hand if a person defeats his opponent by using the basics that would be much better......
in that way it wont matter if you have better jutsus or not(to an extend xd)...even weaker people (people who dont have much training) wont have much probem when it comes to fighting stronger people.....

In short what i'm suggesting is just post the amount of chakra used in the battle after the battle is over...

So what do you guys think?

Seth 42

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you have a set amount of chakra and health based on your rank and if you exede that in chakra usage or damage you lose.

Seth 42

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I just went looking and can't find it again but when I saw it it was a massive table that had the ranks, number of posts to reach that rank and then the health and chakra of that rank along with the level of jutsu that they could learn.

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oficially they have, but people don't really keep to those rules. But it can be useful if your opponent keeps on spamming S-Rank jutsu's. Just count de chakra up and if it goes over the limit they have you win;)

Spamming OP jutsu's doesn't work, if you can't combine them, they won't have a real effect.

About the idea, I don't think it will really work though...

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The search-button is very useful for situations like that. I believe I've seen 2 helpful threads about that topic in the last 3 weeks.

Edit: usually I would provide you a link but I'm on my mobile.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Search for a thread tittled "Battle Ranks". It has the chakra and health points for every ninja rank.

You can already do what you suggest. Its up to the people who battle. But since the limits are so high and people generally can't get more than 2 or 3 moves without making some mistake and losing on it, it eventually wasn't used anymore. But you can do it freely. However, good luck in making a battle last enough for you to actually run out of chakra.

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'll just kills rp battle fun.. May be we can do that for tournament fights. And what's the starting chakra for each person..? We can't simply decide the win by how much chakra used at the end, without starting chakra...

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Search for a thread tittled "Battle Ranks". It has the chakra and health points for every ninja rank.

You can already do what you suggest. Its up to the people who battle. But since the limits are so high and people generally can't get more than 2 or 3 moves without making some mistake and losing on it, it eventually wasn't used anymore. But you can do it freely. However, good luck in making a battle last enough for you to actually run out of chakra.
Oh thanks.....that was helpful ^_^
I actually didn't think that yeah people do get fu***d sometimes in couple of moves xd

It'll just kills rp battle fun.. May be we can do that for tournament fights. And what's the starting chakra for each person..? We can't simply decide the win by how much chakra used at the end, without starting chakra...
Actually what I wanted to say is....we can judge the person's abilities as a fighter/rper by looking at how much chakra he/she used.....but it won't decide the results of the battle....
As far as the question about starting chakra goes.......refer to what scorps said....