Chakra Negligence: Sarada & Mitsuki

Invicta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is that Shinki and Boruto seem to never run out of chakra while Sarada and Mitsuki are always cautioned to be vigilant with theirs and are susceptible to depletion in general? It's quite perplexing, as you can probably judge.

For Boruto, there's LITERALLY never a moment where he has to halt and think for his chakra reservior, and Shinki seems to be running on some solar battery or something with his nonexistent worry of chakra going down to 0. While a few times Sarada has had to face that threat, and Mitsuki in the recent episode had already been outted in terms of chakra use and was depending on whether SM could go in for a different supply than his own.

He used just a few snake clones, Snake-Lightning and Wind Breakthrough to be already on the verge of chakra depletion, and he didn't seem to have exhausted his chakra much against that kid, or more than Shinki did against his prior adversaries.

Now this while the DB touts both as having above average chakra reserves, and Sarada
can be spoken for, considering her precise Chakra Control should cut down chakra usage to the bare minimum and allow for spamming. Sharingan shouldn't be a factor, especially one at 1 tomoe, that logically should cause less strain or demand less chakra for the abilities traded for.

But what they want to have us believe, is that Boruto, who trains less than Sarada (therefore less stamina and unrefined chakra control, not to mention, Sarada already having the upperhand for the fact she has bigger innate chakra reserves) and Shinki who should have no better chakra reserves by Mitsuki, if the DB is anything to go by, and SM requirements acconted for (large chakra reserves needed to access and master; perfect chakra control), have more chakra (and stamina) than both Sarada and Mitsuki.

All said, you think the computation was done well on SP's part, or another nerf on these characters? I personally believe they're being robbed for plot convinience, and that for starters, Shinki should be experiencing some repercussions, for his Kekkei Genkai, that may be extremely chakra demanding, almost as much as Gaara's sand is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vulpini

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's definitely weird how Sarada and Mitsuki both have more chakra reserves (according to Boruto DB) than Borat, yet, he never runs out of chakra.

I'm pretty sure they have a better CC than him as well, but he seems to never have any problems with stamina.
You must be registered for see images

Invicta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Main
Character

Anime
Is
Filler
Sub-par writing? It doesn't seem to change in the Manga as well, unless the seal has to activate. Manga Boruto can use up to 3 Rasengans with no problem, along with the entire number of clones he can make, and still not suffer any repercussions.

Meanwhile Mitsuki can barely use all of his arsenal without being close to chakra depletion, and Sarada is always in trouble if she ever uses her Sharingan in tandem with ninjutsu, despite having it had it for quite a while now. Not to mention what she pulled against Buntan to what she's regressed to. She was already troubled with her chakra reserves just after having tracked Araya's movements for a while and utilized that Pikachu tech she pulled.

Compare that to the myraid of techniques she used against Buntan and the fight against Araya doesn't make sense for the chakra aspect.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sub-par writing? It doesn't seem to change in the Manga as well, unless the seal has to activate. Manga Boruto can use up to 3 Rasengans with no problem, along with the entire number of clones he can make, and still not suffer any repercussions.

Meanwhile Mitsuki can barely use all of his arsenal without being close to chakra depletion, and Sarada is always in trouble if she ever uses her Sharingan in tandem with ninjutsu, despite having it had it for quite a while now. Not to mention what she pulled against Buntan to what she's regressed to. She was already troubled with her chakra reserves just after having tracked Araya's movements for a while and utilized that Pikachu tech she pulled.

Compare that to the myraid of techniques she used against Buntan and the fight against Araya doesn't make sense for the chakra aspect.
Is this your first series?

Main Characters pull reserve powers out their ass all the time

Even the best series have this trope.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Sarada has her mothers CC and as it’s been stated many times, Sakura’s mastery of CC is her ability to use the exact amount of chakra a Jutsu needs without wasting a a drop of chakra. So if you couple that with her reserves running out of chakra is hard to do, just my opinion.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's weird Sarada is conserving her sharingan because of stamina. Her sharingan shouldn't hinder her stamina at all because it's her bloodline and she inherited the uchiha powerful chakra. It's possible this is just something she will grow out of when she becomes a teen and unlocks her 3 Tomoe. Maybe they are just trying their best to make her look like a novice to the sharingan for now

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's definitely weird how Sarada and Mitsuki both have more chakra reserves (according to Boruto DB) than Borat, yet, he never runs out of chakra.

I'm pretty sure they have a better CC than him as well, but he seems to never have any problems with stamina.
Borat brate...
-

Sarada got the best chakra control and yet she ran out of chakra from what? If she actually did? from using one fireball and Sharingan for few mins?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This.

OT: main character plot armour.

Didn’t burt almost run out of chakra with that sword? If not I sure remember him being warned and cautioned about it
That was momentary and within a short while possibly an hour he pulled of chakra monster feats.

It is and will always be MC plot armour.

Uzumaki Bolt

Kin
6💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way I see it, the DB's stats refer to Mitsuki's SM and Sarada's chakra potency, respectively. In the latter case, it might also refer to a potential byakugou in the future.

In either case, it would allow for them both having a lower base chakra pool, while outclassing Boruto when powered up.

Mitsuki has never really been shown to possess massive reserves in base, and he used multiple shadow clone variants during the fight, further cutting his chakra. He further used a forrago of AoE attacks in rapid succession.

I must admit, I don't buy Sarada running low on chakra so easily, but for the sake of argument, let's see look at the possibilities.

> Her Sharingan might be diluted by non-Uchiha genes, leading to her consuming an abnormal amount of chakra when activating the Sharingan. She has previously shown fatigue when using it, and has often deactivated it after a short period of active use. However, this is very unlikely, and I don't buy it myself. If it were the case, the Sharingan would have been heavily diluted over the years, seeing as they didn't have a Hyuuga courtship policy.

> What I really believe happened was simply this - she wasn't low on chakra - she simply pretended to be. Chakra use is supposedly the Sharingan's weakness, so it makes sense for her to exaggerate it - something we have previously seen her dad do multiple times. Further evidence for this is her suggesting that Araya should have prolonged the fight - meaning that it would take much longer for her chakra to run out.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This.

OT: main character plot armour.

That was momentary and within a short while possibly an hour he pulled of chakra monster feats.

It is and will always be MC plot armour.
For Boruto, there's LITERALLY never a moment where he has to halt and think for his chakra reservior, and Shinki seems to be running on some solar battery or something with his nonexistent

That is literally copy pasted from the op, and was what I was responding to. I really wasn’t typing the word “Boruto” for you to come running in to give your opinion on it. I get it man, you don’t like the series, you don’t like boruto, you don’t like the asspulls and the focus he gets, that’s fine. Unfortunately, I, nor anyone else can really do anything about it, so can we chill on this shit every time I put the word boruto in my post

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Boruto, there's LITERALLY never a moment where he has to halt and think for his chakra reservior, and Shinki seems to be running on some solar battery or something with his nonexistent

That is literally copy pasted from the op, and was what I was responding to. I really wasn’t typing the word “Boruto” for you to come running in to give your opinion on it. I get it man, you don’t like the series, you don’t like boruto, you don’t like the asspulls and the focus he gets, that’s fine. Unfortunately, I, nor anyone else can really do anything about it, so can we chill on this shit every time I put the word boruto in my post
He's not gone stop, dude is obsessed with boruto. He's lowkey his biggest fan, he just haven't came out the closet about it yet. :tea:

Invicta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn’t burt almost run out of chakra with that sword? If not I sure remember him being warned and cautioned about it
After using his chakra almost endlessly, using clones, Rasengan and his Raiton technique which should logically have taken a toll on him coupled with the endless times he pulled out shadow clones. I also was referring to Anime Boruto on that part, may have omitted it while editing the post. Although that's just one time out of many while with Sarada there's always a constant reminder of chakra being overused, and for Mitsuki, it just doesn't make sense when DB touts him as having unquantifiable chakra reserves. The fact he's even able to access SM at this age, a mastered version to add, invariably cements that he's got more chakra reserves than Boruto and Sarada respectively. I don't buy anyone saying it's attributable to the Sage Mode.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After using his chakra almost endlessly, using clones, Rasengan and his Raiton technique which should logically have taken a toll on him coupled with the endless times he pulled out shadow clones. I also was referring to Anime Boruto on that part, may have omitted it while editing the post. Although that's just one time out of many while with Sarada there's always a constant reminder of chakra being overused, and for Mitsuki, it just doesn't make sense when DB touts him as having unquantifiable chakra reserves. The fact he's even able to access SM at this age, a mastered version to add, invariably cements that he's got more chakra reserves than Boruto and Sarada respectively. I don't buy anyone saying it's attributable to the Sage Mode.
I really don’t give a shit about anything you just posted, you said there’s literally never been a moment where he’s had to think about his chakra reserves, there has been, we’re done. A lot of things don’t make sense in this series, and despite what you and the rest of your fan base thinks, The senselessness goes around to the entirety of team 7. You can blame boruto the character, but the writers have done some senseless shit with all of team 7.

Last edited: