Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going through some old threads involving Tsunade and kept seeing different descriptions of CES. Does anyone know where it was mentioned/listed as a technique because apart from when she punches/kicks which is explained with gathering chakra and releasing in an instant, i have no idea where the term is coined from.

Reactions: Bimbonium

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing.[1]

The training for this technique is quite arduous, as Tsunade repeatedly came at Sakura with full force to help her learn.[2] Subsequently, the outcome of this training is incredible, giving the user enough strength to easily make gigantic craters or kill opponents with a single strike.[3]

• While some may see it as merely superhuman strength, this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu that demands excellent concentration and chakra control.
  • It should be noted that unlike Sakura, Tsunade herself already possesses incredible raw strength, capable of crushing stones in a single hand with nothing but pure muscle power. This strength is later increased to monstrous levels, allowing her to perform feats like lifting and swinging Gamabunta's tantō,[4] creating giant craters and fissures in an area by simply striking it with either her heel or finger,[5] destroying the ribcage of Madara Uchiha's Susanoo[6] and its sword[7], and sending opponents flying with a flick of her finger with relative ease.
You must be registered for see images
Users
  • Naruto Uzumaki
  • Tsunade
  • Sakura Haruno
  • Sarada Uchiha
  • Itachi Uchiha (Novel only)
  • Fudō (Anime only)
  • Kanoto (Anime only)
  • Sajin (Anime only)
  • Hashirama Senju (Game only)
  • Ino Yamanaka (Game only)
  • White Zetsu (Game only)

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra Enhanced Strength. they are simply channeling and controlling the Chakra in their fists/legs to enhance its strength. they don't explode Chakra from their body like this.

so they need to apply at least a minimal force to destroy their targets

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think most can do it.

Concentrate chakra in the feet is the hardest place to put chakra. If you put to muck then you can break a tree with ease with your feet. So if you can do that then you can do it with your hands to. All ninja that has shunshin can probably do it.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra Enhanced Strength. they are simply channeling and controlling the Chakra in their fists/legs to enhance its strength. they don't explode Chakra from their body like this.

so they need to apply at least a minimal force to destroy their targets
See this is why the Hyuga have the advantage

while a regular ninja could only toss out chakra from their feet or hands the Hyuga have the ability to excrete chakra from any chakra point in their body

plus they can seal, boost, close, destroy, and enhance the chakra network of their own and opponents body

basically if this was Pokemon GENTLE FIST > CES

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going through some old threads involving Tsunade and kept seeing different descriptions of CES. Does anyone know where it was mentioned/listed as a technique because apart from when she punches/kicks which is explained with gathering chakra and releasing in an instant, i have no idea where the term is coined from.
The actual term CES is fan made i think, Most likely picked up from the Wiki page and people just rolled with it.

Thanks..but doesn't the first paragraph in its description discredit it as a strength feat?
In a sense yes, Sakura's punches are more a feat for her ability to collect and controll chakra than her actual physical strength, which has never been anything special to begin with.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bad. Here:

That isn't still a strength feat is it? It's still focusing chakra and releasing it right?

I think most can do it.

Concentrate chakra in the feet is the hardest place to put chakra. If you put to muck then you can break a tree with ease with your feet. So if you can do that then you can do it with your hands to. All ninja that has shunshin can probably do it.
Yes..but breaking a tree by focusing chakra at a point isn't a strength feat is it? I mean the DB makes that clear right?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That isn't still a strength feat, is it? It's still focusing chakra and releasing it, right?

Yes..but breaking a tree by focusing chakra at a point isn't a strength feat is it? I mean the DB makes that clear right?
My bad again.

Chakra Enhanced Strength was coined in the Naruto game series. Tsunade and Sakura cannot perform the feat without chakra and chakra control, so yes, it is not their "real" strength.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a sense yes, Sakura's punches are more a feat for her ability to collect and controll chakra than her actual physical strength, which has never been anything special to begin with.
My bad again.

Chakra Enhanced Strength was coined in the Naruto game series. Tsunade and Sakura cannot perform the feat without chakra and chakra control, so yes, it is not their "real" strength.
I was of the opinion they both had below average normal physical strength but that doesn't seem to be the case with Tsunade.

That is Gamabunta's sword lol

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chakra ebhanced strength amplfies your own strength and makes it deadlier. The real testament to the technique is the ability to gather vast amounts of chakra in an instant and release it in the same instance.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra ebhanced strength amplfies your own strength and makes it deadlier. The real testament to the technique is the ability to gather vast amounts of chakra in an instant and release it in the same instance.
Where did you get the bold from? And the remainder of the post doesn't equate to strength.

Hagoromo sennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only real testament to strength here is Tsunade,because without even charging her chakra,shes monstrously strong,whereas Sakura depends on the precise control of her chakra.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only real testament to strength here is Tsunade,because without even charging her chakra,shes monstrously strong,whereas Sakura depends on the precise control of her chakra.
Lol you should stop trying to spite Sakura because it's not working. Sakura punched a crater sized hole into the andscape effortlessly then turned around and cracked Shikotsumyaku with her bare fist. Strength-CES was so refined in the boruto movie that the impact of her fist created a shock wave directly through what she touched and it was instantly reduced to rubble.

Hagoromo sennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is pointed there in the DB that gathering chakra and releasing in an instant isn't strength but an application of medical ninjutsu. What context are you talking about?
lol,nah Rasta wont hear it considering shes a die hard Sakura fan....CES is just a testament to chakra control,considering what Kakashi stated...aside using her chakra to augment her strenght stats,she has no true strength without using CES

Even kakashi said it,without precise chakra,she cant..

Last edited: