Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
You must be registered for see images

Kazeshini | Death Wind
Type:
Taijutsu/weapon/Elemental
Background:
This style was addapted from the times before shinobi rose in the world, where armies used a variety of weapons to fight. One of this men was named Hisagi, a middle aged man who used kusarigama like weapons to fight, linked together with chain. This allowed him to fight in close combat against sword users, throw the weapons controlling them with the chain so that people couldn't escape his attacks and even bind enermies to gain information. Over time, the rise of the use of chakra came to be and with it Hisagi adapted his style to incorporate the use of elements to enhance his style and fight on par with shinobi and become even more destructive, then passing on his style to future generations.

Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style:

When released, it takes the form of two Kusarigama-like weapons, each with two scythe blades, with one inverted, giving it the resemblance of a pinwheel. The blades are connected to a spiked rod tethered together by a long chain. Kazeshini can be swung by its chains in large circles, allowing the bladed portion to spin like a fan. The chains are extendible, giving the user great ranged ability. Kazeshini can also be used for entangling an opponent's sword, or other weapons; It can even immobilize opponents. The user can use them as projectiles and controls them at range by moving its chains, making Kazeshini's paths unpredictable.

As well as the basic application the user can enhance this style for close combat an ranged attacks through the use of elements being infused into them by channelling elements through the chains to increase the diversity of the style. For example, the user could coat the blades and chain with wind element to increase it's cutting properties, or lightning for paralysis properties:

Spoiler

Example Techniques:

Bind

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will throw one of their kusarigama weapons pass their opponent pulling on the chain as it passes them to cause the blade to swing around the back of them, wrapping around them, binding their arms and holding them in place. Once they have done this they will then release their lightning chakra through the blades creating an unfocussed current that travels at intense speeds through the chain, shocking the target, paralysing them for 1 turn. The user is able to infuse the chain with lightning before they throw it.

Additional effects and Restrictions:
- Use of basic elemental techniques to infuse elements into the chain and blades.

P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e

Gutsy Jiraiya, our loyal member, gave on the 5th of October 2018, a request for a Patent on the Custom Fighting Style Kazeshini | Death Wind. I, Lord of Kaos of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;

Kazeshini | Death Wind