ch. 618 review

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so, looks like i was wrong. The one's who know everything weren't sasuke's parents or the other kohana elders. It was the 4 prievious hokages. Interestingly enough, I would have never believed that Orochimaru would have had a plan to revive them from the belly of the death god. The first 2' souls were sealed in the belly of the death god when oro resummened them during the invasion of kohana. That was crazy. I cant believe that the senju brothers are back. Same thing with Hiruzen and Minato. They both used the Shikki fuijin to seal away their souls. The part i dont like about this is that Oro slashed open the belly of the death god and revived them. It goes agianst the plot. whoever is sealed within the belly of the shikigami cannot be revived. Also, when did Obito implant Zetsu spores into sasuke? and does that mean that sasuke has hashirama dna in him now? could he end up getting the rinnegan. just a thought. overall i'd give this chapter 3/5.

Last edited:

Kikki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And now we know what was in Suigetsu's scroll. Not bad, Kishi. But if it was undoing the reaper death seal, does it just mean you can get all the previous hokage out of there? Not sure if that truly would make you win the war.

sky4life

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you guys know that naruto Will be able to control kyubbi same as B now?
The Ying(or yang side I dont remember)Was sealed remember?But its back now :D