wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama is a young 12 years old japanese kid that got isekaied as a chakra beast in a parallel world.

All joking aside, seems to me that the special mode is just 8th gates jinjiruki double suicide mode. It isn't even RSM or permanently combining their chakra into 1 full being tailed beasts that I was hoping.

Also, this is Isshiki we're talking about. Kaguya trashed him even before getting the fruit. So if he's all that powerful then how come that Madara got his butt wooped by an only taijutsu user? Kaguya also got wrecked by a normal girl with plot shield (then again, that's the most OP thing in the world).

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but didn't manga say that kagoya only betray ikishi???..did manga state that there was epic fight beween 2 where kagoya end up bing winer????..

Well, we've all seen her fight and we've seen Isshiki fight. Do you really think Kaguya is capable of beating him like that?

The only thing I can think of is that since Isshiki has been active for several millenias, he could've developed his fighting skills but knowing how Kinshiki and Momoshiki fight, I'd say that I do not think that Isshiki was any different from when he and Kaguya invaded Earth.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, we've all seen her fight and we've seen Isshiki fight. Do you really think Kaguya is capable of beating him like that?

The only thing I can think of is that since Isshiki has been active for several millenias, he could've developed his fighting skills but knowing how Kinshiki and Momoshiki fight, I'd say that I do not think that Isshiki was any different from when he and Kaguya invaded Earth.
but you made it seem like there was actually a fight between kagoya and ikishi...and i was like wtf?? did i miss soometing in boroto manga??? XD...cuz if my memory is good teh manga translation only speak of kagoya betraying ikishi rather then fight between teh 2..

tho teh ikishi part is only retcon i think...ikishi character was never planed originaly back in naroto manga days...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was playing with Guy, he tanked an RSM lava rasenshuriken. Isshiki is way beneath Kaguya, let alone Madara. If he's slapping around Adult Naruto and Sasuke then they're weaker than their teen selves by a significant margin.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but you made it seem like there was actually a fight between kagoya and ikishi...and i was like wtf?? did i miss soometing in boroto manga??? XD...cuz if my memory is good teh manga translation only speak of kagoya betraying ikishi rather then fight between teh 2..

tho teh ikishi part is only retcon i think...ikishi character was never planed originaly back in naroto manga days...
yeah, well I wouldn't say he was retcon but a plug in. We know that Kaguya came and she was against her people. There wasn't any information that she came alone or with someone. But yeah doesn't matter which one he is as he still got beat by Kaguya by whatever means and yet he still was handling Sasuke and Naruto as if they never got to beat Kaguya back when they were young and just had gotten those powers.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was playing with Guy, he tanked an RSM lava rasenshuriken. Isshiki is way beneath Kaguya, let alone Madara. If he's slapping around Adult Naruto and Sasuke then they're weaker than their teen selves by a significant margin.
Wasn't my point. My point was that Might Guy wrecked Madara and was only severely injured. Yet, you have Naruto along side with Kurama performing what could amount to as 8th Gates and Isshiki can only be inconvenienced by it when a normal 8th gates can wreck Madara, who is superior to Isshiki in every way.

Also, Kurama had the audacity to say that it is greater than RSM.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was really convenient for Kishi to take over as the arc climaxes. With all due respect Kodachi set the stage for that epic chapter. In fact the last five or six chapters have been off the charts. This entire series has been epic partially due to Kodachi's efforts.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was really convenient for Kishi to take over as the arc climaxes. With all due respect Kodachi set the stage for that epic chapter. In fact the last five or six chapters have been off the charts. This entire series has been epic partially due to Kodachi's efforts.
Really love Ikemoto's designs (except for Sarada). Although Kodachi isn't brave enough to fully use the previous gen as it isn't his to use. I think this really held him back quite a bit. But I do love the inclusion that he made with the Otsutsuki and fleshing out the background. I think he would've made a great prequel instead of a sequel.

Also, whatever happened with Urashiki? Is he solely for the anime to trash? If so, that's a shame. I thought we would get to see more about the 6 Otsutsukis. If you had already guessed, I do not follow that BS anime since it's too fanfic-ish for me.

Whatever story they set up, does not feel like Naruto to me.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although Kodachi isn't brave enough to fully use the previous gen as it isn't his to use. I think this really held him back quite a bit.
That's a good insight. I never thought of it that way. I was thinking they're just fodder compared to the threat that Kara poses. I am interested in what Kabuto and Orochimaru are up to.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a good insight. I never thought of it that way. I was thinking they're just fodder compared to the threat that Kara poses. I am interested in what Kabuto and Orochimaru are up to.
I believe that Kara isn't in the same league as Madara and Obito posed. Isshiki may have been the ring leader but he really is quite passive about things and prefer to do things without any messes. The entire thing really went awry when they lose Kawaki (well, when Amado infiltrated the org).

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So kishi gonna kill off his own characters??????????????????

Also, how much will change now that he is writing it?????
As much as I would say "Boruto series could finally use Naruto and Sasuke's full and in their prime power" I couldn't considering that this is Kishi we're talking about. I've seen more consistencies and interesting development from Kodachi's writing than Kishi's. The only ones I've enjoyed from Kishi are the ones that he left unexplored.

The only thing that bugged me and the rest of the fanbase about Boruto is that Kodachi seemingly cannot touch any of the characters from the previous generation and is often times forced to make certain nerfs to happen (which is no different from Kishi's inconsistencies). Although, unlike Kishi, he just never bothers to introduce something that he will only use to progress the plot to the next stage and never bother to tie them up and provide closure.

Really, I think the whole creative respect and licensing stuff got in the way of Boruto's story development. If they were a little bit braver or that there were no conflict with the law, I think we could've gotten a far more superior story from Kodachi than Kishi. He would've made it that Naruto and Sasuke would be fighting in a similar fashion that during the Infinite Tsukoyomi. Quite possibly introduce more powerful variants or ultimately new techniques that they created and developed (since their predecessors were capable of doing so all the time).