Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is Mei going to deal any significant damage to Choji once he becomes as big as the Gedo Mazo ?
I question this as well. What people don't realize, is that, in Butterfly Mode, Chōji's defense is just unreal. In order to even deal any type of significant damage on Chōji; one would first have to breach his thick layer of hard skin that can withstand continuously tearing through the earth and the Gedo Mazo attacks from point blank range. Keep in mind everything has to grow in proportion to his size, so if we take into consideration that the top layer of human skin is anywhere from 0.5-4 millimeters thick; and the fact that Chōji in BM is like x100 (just a guesstimate) human size; we can conclude that just the top layer of his skin is roughly like 1-2 ft thick. If you're lucky enough to breach his tough skin, then you'd then be facing a wall of fat/muscle which plays a huge part in ones durability [ ]-[ ]. And I'm not even getting into his other defensive capabilites such as chakra shrouding his skin for added defense/offense. All in all, Mei is going to have a hell of a time putting Chōji down. Her acid mist isn't getting past his skin before it get's dispersed by his huge wings or a rollout, suiton isn't accomplishing anything at all, and her slow lava can be avoided or simply withstood like so [ ].

I don't believe I have to mention his offensive capabilities simply because it should be common sense that Mei get's flattened easily. But I will if I must.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I question this as well. What people don't realize, is that, in Butterfly Mode, Chōji's defense is just unreal. In order to even deal any type of significant damage on Chōji; one would first have to breach his thick layer of hard skin that can withstand continuously tearing through the earth and the Gedo Mazo attacks from point blank range. Keep in mind everything has to grow in proportion to his size, so if we take into consideration that the top layer of human skin is anywhere from 0.5-4 millimeters thick; and the fact that Chōji in BM is like x100 (just a guesstimate) human size; we can conclude that just the top layer of his skin is roughly like 1-2 ft thick. If you're lucky enough to breach his tough skin, then you'd then be facing a wall of fat/muscle which plays a huge part in ones durability [ ]-[ ]. And I'm not even getting into his other defensive capabilites such as chakra shrouding his skin for added defense/offense. All in all, Mei is going to have a hell of a time putting Chōji down. Her acid mist isn't getting past his skin before it get's dispersed by his huge wings or a rollout, suiton isn't accomplishing anything at all, and her slow lava can be avoided or simply withstood like so [ ].

I don't believe I have to mention his offensive capabilities simply because it should be common sense that Mei get's flattened easily. But I will if I must.
Her massive aoe Futton melts him in splits of a second.

ray j

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His nuts would be also 100 times bigger, I'm pretty sure a water dragon is nothing compared to chojis big balls in butterfly mode.

OP: you pointed out a bad matchup for mai very well, i agree god job, choji is really underestimated.
have you ever ever sprayed a water gun at yo nuts dawg

ATD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have you ever ever sprayed a water gun at yo nuts dawg
No i can't remember that i shot anything against my balls, i don't know how big the balls would be if shoji goes Butterfly mode,but he still wears an armor or sth like that.
The real problem would be lava or acid to the nuts, i won't go deeper into detail.

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Exactly my thoughts.

Really? The bigger the target, the easier to hit. Choji gets stunned by a water dragon than melted by a lava globe. My beautiful godess takes this.
And then Choji proceeds to not give a **** about her attacks and steps on her.