Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Central Namhae

Namhae is the biggest town in the Riverland and its paved, winding streets are as exquisite as they are confusing to newcomers. The buildings here are all sturdy, made of stone and mortar; some even with thatched roofs. Workers from as far away as the Ironwood Lumbermill travel to and from the city every day for work. Caravans laden with cargo enter every hour and just as many leave with new, produced goods from the city’s commercial district, famous for the quality of its craftsmanship. The city’s markets are abound with wares and become almost like a beehive during its peak business hours. Beneath the surface, however, various groups compete ruthlessly for influence in the city.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
Establish control over a hostile area (5)

Summary: Akia attacks the finak group in town to take over the western side while also assuming grand control over the landmark.

The sun gleamed over the city, the vast rays of light splipped hrough the curtains of her apartment. It struck onto her eyes, as lazily groaned from the sudden interruption. "You need to wake up, Akia. We've got a big day ahead of us" her ethereal partner chimed in. Akia didn't reply at first, slowly drifting back into he slumber until her partner forcefully took over her body to raise out of bed. Akia's eyes opened, yawning as she grabbed onto her phone reading through text messages from the night before. Many of them where irrelevant to her, namely that of her clan members but she'd reply to them regardless. " What's today again? I feel like I should be doing something...oh right, the take over." she thought to herself. It's been known quite often in town that various groups has always tried to take over the political status of the town but the Ayakashi had been running many groups down without much of a fight due to her teammates being extremely powerful shinobi. She went into her kitchen, taking a bowl of cereal and milk to the table as she continued to scan through her phone. "Did you remember to memo the names of the last group we needed to deal with? $ she asked Matatabi. The Biju groaned, is her Jinchuriki really using her a secretary? With a sigh she answered back. " Yes yes, they are the Devil's Trigger. They are in the western part of the town and needs to be dealt with. Once we deal with them, we will take over the town as our own.". Akia nodded, noting the information down as she finished breakfast up, she would finish washing her dishes and headed back to her bedroom to get dress.

Roughly half and hour later, dressed in her casual attire she would leave her home, heading towards the market place in order to pick up some groceries. "Let's see...milk, eggs, fish. Maybe some fried rice for victory dinner later." she spoke to no one in particular, obviously not to get ethereal partner whom didn't even need to eat. Once her shopping was down, she felt an odd presence near by. She pretend not to acknowledge its existence at first but eventually it became more evident when more lurking individuals started to follower her. At the cash register, the clerk was evidently spooked about something, but Akia held his hand as she spoke. "Don't worry, they won't attack you. They are after me" she assured him as she left the store, taking a willful wrong turn into an ally way near by, with masked individuals appearing behind and in front of her, though she didn't seem scared what so ever. "What business do you have with me so early in the day...? I'll deal with the Devil's Trigger later in the day. " she told the individuals, but they simply laughed at her, as one of them drew a kunai and spoke. " Why wait till then when we can just kill you now! " he said as he rushed at her, Akia would simply side step to her left side as he thrusts the blade towards her, having been meet with a spin kick to the head as he is sent flying into the wall. The other's took this as a sign of aggression, though she sighned as she slammed her palms onto the ground, causing a burst of fire to be released from her body all around in order to flood the ally way and burn the individuals, though she would utilize her water chakra to out the flames right after wards. Once she was finished, she jumped from wall to wall as she landed onto the roof tops, there she noticed several other's near her again. She would dash as fast as possible in order to lose them as they trailed behind. "This is very tilting...can't a girl just buy some damn food?! " she said outloud, jumping into a nearby house but dropping a flash bomb behind her.

Finally she managed to avoid the rest of the foot soldiers, returning home breathing quite heavily. Placing her groceries on the table, she went into the bedroom then bathroom for a shower, though her partner chimed in as usual. "Why were they even in the eastern side of town? This is Ayakashi turf. ". Akia shrugged, it didn't bother her but it needed to be dealt with however it was....video game time. She would spend the next few hours playing Shinobi Gaiden Storm 4, her hair in pig tails as she played hardcore. In the final lose, she shut the game off - realising it's thirty minutes into the hour of the final turf war, however none of the main members of the Ayakashi was anywhere to been seen. She simply dressed down into her combat uniform, placing her mask on she jumped out of the window heading to the western side of town.

" Where are those damn Ayakashi?!" Shino yelled the top of his voice, smashing his table. This individual was the high leader of the Devil's Trigger Clan. He was tired of waiting on the Ayakashi but alas, standing in the moonlight above in the night was Akia and several lower ranked people of the Ayakashi. She smirked at him, landing five meters away from Shino. " Sorry for being late, got lost in this...grimy part of town ". She said, this causing Shino to growl, as he puts his hand up while yelling "Get them!". Akia cracked her knuckles, dashing towards the band of foot soldiers with her dagger in hand, slashing through many of the fodder. Her quick movements where accompanied by her dropping her leg weights - now heading straight for Shino, but the male would slam his hands onto the ground causing it to shift into mud and snaring Akia in place. The Jinchuriki with her quick wits, channels fire natured chakra into the soles of her feet, causing streams of fire to burst forth and propel her forward, as she slammed her fist into his jaw. He would rank the blow, attempting to slam Akia into the wall but she quickly readjusted herself mid flight and simply weaved two hand seals, placing him under a Genjutsu that smacks him at the back of the neck hard enough to cause mental strain. He would fall unconscious, leaving Akia victorious, as stomped onto his body. The other's would surrender at the sight of this, and thus the Ayakashi had won. The individuals where thrown into jail, and with all other groups conquered, Akia would appear before the current mayor with Shino on the ground and a blade to his throat. Alas, she had taken over the town completely and was now territory of the Ayakashi. "But where the hell are my higher ups! " a question that will remain unsolved for the time being. Fin ~ Claiming LM for Ayakashi Clan
Katon: Moui Kagutsuchi|Fire Style: Fury of the Fire God
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damge Points: 60 + 30
Description: The user makes a few handseals, gathering large amounts of chakra in his arms, and slams his hands down onto the earth, releasing all the fire chakra within his arms. Upon the point of contact of his hands and the earth, a small wave of fire spreads out from around the location of the user. The wave of fire starts to spread quickly and becomes stronger as it spreads from the user. Within a matter of seconds, the entire distance of short- mid is filled with fire. Once complete, the only place that becomes clear of fire is the small area where the user is standing.
*Can only use twice*
*After using, the user cannot use any wind jutsus otherwise he will basically be committing suicide by powering the flames*
*If the user stays in the middle of the fire for more than a turn, he becomes several burned*

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures

(Katon: Metsuryū Hokasui) - Fire style: Dragon Slayer Fire Stream
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 + 30 = 70
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling.

Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
- Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks (3)

-Put the Clan’s interests first (2)

Alas, the day was out and Akia had finally settled things down in the town. However, she noticed that things still aren't quite in order considering the fact her generals of the Ayakashi weren't around. Regardless, she needed to get things done and one of those things was potential defenses for the town.Hmm...what can I do to protect here without showing too much of our hand to the enemy..." she wondered to herself, as she jumped from roof to roof, stopping on the higest point in town. A large windmill out to the east, and that's when she noticed a perfect form of defense. "Isn't this going to require a bit of chakra..." Matatabi asked Akia but the Jinchurki didn't care. The protection was more important, and thus she took the eastern, western, southern and lastly the northern borders of the town.

Taking several kunai (4) and putting a formulae on each one, she would swing her hand and made several hand seals as she created hundreds of copies of the kunai. However the way she flung and copied them, it would create unique patterns that allows some distance between each one that will allow anybody who knows how to bypass this path to enter without meeting an untimely demise. The previously mentioned locations are now secured with the same defense but different "safe" patterns, in which she then calls the towns folk into the central hub. Due to some recent checks around the town today, I've noticed that a lot of things are out of place, and one of them is a form of defense for future attacks, thus I've taken it upon myself to set up one. I will have my subordinates hand out a paper to everyone in order to learn how to navigate through the traps without getting blown up. Children under the age of seven, elderly or disabled people are prohibited from leaving town without supervision. That's all for today's announcement. Akia closed her statement, the crowd murmuring in the background, but then small cheers started to erupt out of them. She slowly began to gain their trust.
X4( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion

X4(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks

90 Chakra used from last mission thus leaving me with 1710 but healed back 10% of CP which is 1800 (180 CP recovery) putting me back at 1800. 1800 - 80 - 120 = 1600 left.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements: Deal with a traumatic event from your past (3)

"She's worthless...she's not even a fighter". The voices ran deep within, the blemishes of the past of old. "Can't we use her for something else? She's got massive chakra compared to that of her twin." They probed her body with syringes...it hurts...so damn bad that she would cry herself to sleep. Taken away at such a young age, all she wanted to do was learn and read about mankind, study the archeology of Land of Fire. That however, wasn't going to happen, they made a monster out of her. "Her capacity to handle the Bijuu is absurdly good. We can make it work." They only saw her as a tool for war.

Akia, in bed awoke suddenly when she heard a small knock on her door - a cold sweat dripped down the back of her neck. She was cold, numb to the touch, much like those years in Hanguri. She was forced to be the bearer of such a demonic force, beaten and trained to be a warrior of destruction by the Inuzuka. She dread the thought of having to see any of those people ever again - but alas, you can't always run from the past. She rose from bed, her eyes red, iries sharpened to that of a cat. "Akia...are you feeling ok? You've drawn a little bit of my chakra and..." Matatabi spoke out of genuine concern but Akia didn't answer. Her posture was akin to a zombies, mindlessly walking to no where. The knock on her door grew louder, she gritted her teeth - now shaper and akin to cat fangs. She rushed to the door, her subdivision captain stood there. He was shocked, the expression on Akia's face was different than he had ever seen. "Make it quick" she said sharply. The captain stood there, lost for words but eventually spoke. " We have intruders...someone sold us out. We have a group of people at the eastern side of town, and they are hostile."

Akia snarled, her nails now sharpening next. She slammed the door, rushing through her gear and getting dressed. It was a rather simple day, kill the sell out and stop the enemy. She rushed out the window - heading east bound with her hunter mask hiding her eyes along with an unusual attire that has not been seen by many. It was the clothing she took on during her raids as a Hanguri warrior. It didn't take long for her to arrive at the designated site, and like a nightmare come true...one of them stood in of the enemy herd. She landed onto the group, followed by several of her followers. The enemy group, they all bore the mark of the Inuzuka clan. One husky individual, tanned with a slightly muscular build stepped forward - he cracks a smile on his face. "Ahahaha. To think the rumors where true, our little bird...or more so kitty, has managed to claw down a civilization for herself. " he said holding his stomach. Akia's temper started to raise, she wasn't having any of this. "What do you want? If your looking for someone, she's now here. I won't take any resistances lightly." she said, grabbing the hilt of her katana. The man walked forward, but several Ayakashi men stood in front his way. He grinned, as if he was simply playing a game of chess. The king was in his sight, all he needed was a checkmate - and so he gunned for it. "Now now, is that how you treat your uncle, Akia Inuzuka?" he slyly asked her. Akia's fang bit down onto her lip, minor blood began to drip but she answered anyways. "You're no Uncle of mine. My family died several years ago in the fall of Hanguri, so stop claiming such none sense and leave. This is your last warning".

Sairen, the husky Inuzuka took this to heart. He would snarl at first but alas, that creepy smile became plastered on his face once more. " Oh? So that means Akira is dead too? Such a shame, he was a perfect warrior. You're the second generation of twins after your mother and I, destined to be surpass us but all you guys did was run away....just like your pathetic mother and brother." he said, but the retort was different - from her sheath the blade for her katana shot forward like a canon, with Akia directly behind it as she grasped it mid flight. Sairen smirked, drawing his cutlass as it clashes with Akia's. They struggled for a moment but Sairen blew her back with a burst of wind, but as she tumbled back she regained her posture and rushed him again, appearing to his left but as they swung she unleashed a powerful wave of blue flames from her blade. He absorbed it but his arm was still quite burned, the Jinchurki took her mask off as she approached him. Blue flames surrounding her eyes as she glared at him, her pure killing intent unleashed. She had no business killing him, but she was tired of being held back by her demons. "My brother, weather he is alive or not doesn't concern me right now. You came here thrashing around as though you know me...but this is where my family is now. And if you think I'm going to stand idly and let you do as you please....I'll f*cking kill you all myself." she said.

You must be registered for see images

Sairen remind unphased by her remarks but the other's had passed out from fear. He sighed, grabbing his men and left but not before saying one more thing "Stead fast, niece. You have a traitor amongst you. We won't return nor bother you - but you've been warned." he said before leaving.

With that, her eyes returned to normal, her fangs left and her nails grew back short. She turned to find her Ayakashi men knocked out as well. She frantically moved towards them awkwardly trying to awaken them. She smiled for the first time all day, Matatabi now at ease now that her partner is back.
(Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60 + 30 = 90
Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing.before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.*
Note: Can only be used by a Cloud ninja or trained by one

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/hanguri-gulf-262.757196/post-22091002

Lucifer continues his arduous journey across the lands atop his giant fly.

Travel Itinerary: #064 -> #063 -> #074 -> #080 -> #081 -> #082 -> #083 -> #084 -> #087 ->#93 ->#102
Departing #064 Central Namhae at 2:45am (30/10/21)
#063: 3:15am - 4:00am
#074: 4:00am - 4:45am
#080: 4:45am - 5:30am
#081: 5:30am - 6:15am
#082: 7:00am - 7:45am
#083: 7:45am - 8:30am
#084: 8:30am - 9:15am
#087: 9:15am - 10:00am
#093: 10:00am - 10:45am
#102: 10:45am - 11:30am
(30/10/21)
Arriving at #102 Hell's maw at 11:30am (30/10/21)

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: here

Angela and Lena gather some resources for travel from Namhae and then make their way to the Motoi Drylands. Lena expected the worst, she didn't really know what sort of state the world had been left in since the cataclysm and anything further north could have become a right mess. She knew though, that going there was her best chance for clues and answers in regards to her own personal story.

Leaving Landmark for Automated Travel.

Travel Itinerary: #064 -> #061 -> #060 -> #005 -> #057 -> #056 -> #046 -> #045 -> #090-> #118 -> #117 -> #116
Departing #064 Central Namhae at 14:15 (01/08/2023)
#061: 15:15 - 15:15
#060: 16:15 - 17:15
#005: 17:15 - 18:15
#057: 18:15 - 19:15
#056: 19:15 - 20:15
#046: 20:15 - 21:15
#045: 21:15 - 22:15
#090: 22:15 - 23:15
#118: 23:15 - 00:15
#117: 00:15 - 01:15 (02/08/2023)
Arriving at #116 Motoi Drylands at 01:15 (02/08/2023)