CE Sasuke would wreck the new gen

Invicta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like we saw, Mitsuki's speed isn't close to Sasuke's after he copied Lee's speed, and he has the Sharingan to boot. He gets low diffed if Sasuke is serious right off the bat and starts reeling intricate kicks and punches that deal a lot of damage to Mitsuki before he figures out that he's out-classed.

He defeats Sarada rather easily, with sheer speed.

Boruto is negative diffed, because (Shadow Clones experience, 100s even, the decrease to 5 will just be an insult to what Sasuke has dealt with), and also, speed blitz. Now even if it dragged on, Boruto Stream wouldn't blitz Sasuke, especially since not only is it linear asf, Sasuke has upgraded eyes to slow that shit down and KO Boruto with an uppercut style Chidori. It's extremely extremely low diff here. No discussion.

Shikadai gets massively one-shot, barely anything he does touches Sasuke. His shadow possession jutsu may be fast, but Sasuke would just be walking on air with how fast he is and kick him behind his head if he's so mannered instead of blow mini fireballs with Shuriken imbued to fodder-stomp him.

Inojin, worse than Boruto.

Lee. He gets low diffed, Sasuke's over-confidence alone will drive Lee out of his boots with the nervousness that will strike him from seeing Scarlet Eyes with such intensity.

It's debatable for Shinki; and considering he's assimated everything Gaara taught him and could have as much tricks as that fake out he utilized against Mitsuki, Sasuke couldn't just break through the Iron Sand and batter an open Shinki. This honestly
may be the only guy Sasuke could not beat. But I would place my bets on Sasuke here, he see through those lousy tricks Shinki pulled against Mitsuki, and his Lee-copied speed allows for dodging such slow movements, and even counter just as quickly like Lee would against Gaara. Unlike Gaara Shinki isn't plated with Iron Sand, if a hard hit lands on him, he may be severely debilated. He's a less difficult opponent than Gaara was, in my opinion, and Chidori may very well land, with the untraceable speed Sasuke was upgraded to at this point.

But what do you all think?

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think shinki could still take him. Gaara had 0 cqc skills by the ce and had fought completely reliant on his defense it seemed. Shinki on the other hand seems to have gotten this defense, but also seems like better all around combatant. Otherwise I agree, ce sauce would wreck the rest

Invicta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think shinki could still take him. Gaara had 0 cqc skills by the ce and had fought completely reliant on his defense it seemed. Shinki on the other hand seems to have gotten this defense, but also seems like better all around combatant. Otherwise I agree, ce sauce would wreck the rest
Yeah, that's the ****-up for Sasuke, but the latter would be simply too fast for Shinki to really keep up while maintaining defense. At least Gaara had a fail safe if he slipped up and got hit, but Shinki is left completely open if ever his Iron Sand is penetrated. Sasuke is A LOT faster than Mitsuki, and he has the Sharingan if Shinki has similar tricks steadied. I just don't see how Shinki can keep up, especially since Sasuke can do what Lee could do, but has the absolute upperhand since a few hits alone will weigh Shinki down. It could go either way, though. Shinki seems pretty powerful, but we'll really able to measure up the two once we've seen the last of Shinki's arsenal.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, that's the ****-up for Sasuke, but the latter would be simply too fast for Shinki to really keep up while maintaining defense. At least Gaara had a fail safe if he slipped up and got hit, but Shinki is left completely open if ever his Iron Sand is penetrated. Sasuke is A LOT faster than Mitsuki, and he has the Sharingan if Shinki has similar tricks steadied. I just don't see how Shinki can keep up, especially since Sasuke can do what Lee could do, but has the absolute upperhand since a few hits alone will weigh Shinki down. It could go either way, though. Shinki seems pretty powerful, but we'll really able to measure up the two once we've seen the last of Shinki's arsenal.
I don’t really know if a few hits would be enough to take him out, a chidori yea. The thing is shinki himself doesn’t need to keep up, just the iron sand. The other thing is shinki is fully capable of fighting in cqc as he demonstrated vs mitsuki. Gaara had never even been hit before, he didn’t know how to fight that good at all, the sand and shukaku did most. Shinki can actually fight and use his iron sand to his advantage. This coupled with the fact that ce sauce could only maintain that speed for what, a full minute or so in real time? Makes me think shinki would take it more often than not. Vote1 sauce would neg tho