Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Agreed. Who do you think would win between the two in a match? Would be the dopest debate I've seen in a long time around these parts.
I strongly believe Tayuya would win their battle. Thing is, both Tayuya, and Kidomaru have the exact same personality. Both are arrogant, but by far the most intelligent we've seen within the manga up their within geniuses like Shikamaru (Tayuya), and Neji/Sasuke (Kidomaru). Though Kidomaru was the type to play with his prey first, Tayuya was the type to overestimate herself.

Terrible fatal flaws, but when it all came down to it. Yeah I very much believe Tayuya would be the victor.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I strongly believe Tayuya would win their battle. Thing is, both Tayuya, and Kidomaru have the exact same personality. Both are arrogant, but by far the most intelligent we've seen within the manga up their within geniuses like Shikamaru (Tayuya), and Neji/Sasuke (Kidomaru). Though Kidomaru was the type to play with his prey first, Tayuya was the type to overestimate herself.

Terrible fatal flaws, but when it all came down to it. Yeah I very much believe Tayuya would be the victor.
I would put Tayuya somewhat below Shika, just because the only thing that really kept him alive long enough for Temari to save his ass was his tricks/ intellect.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lmao the 9th Verse (Devouring Ghost) can solo Sasuke. Lmaooo. People don't know shit about Tayuya she is easily the strongest S4 IMO.
Big ass joke Shikamaru was dodging those things.

Sasuke murders tayuya and her monsters in CQC. He fought the entire sound 4 without sharingan in CQC and did not get overwhelmed until they use Ninjutsu.

Sasuke takes this med diff.