Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't been up to date with Naruto after the boruto manga's first few chapters kind of dropped it as a whole. Not planning on picking it back up but can anyone catch me up on important stuff, just curious. Like who was that tattooed guy boruto was fighting in that one page and where the hell did boruto get that byakugan and scar? And also what are those tattoos on both of them

Reactions: MomoSaka

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) Boruto got a seal from Momoshiki because he's the one who killed him in chapter 10.
2) Next arc was about a villain called "Shojoji" who wasn't really that great but he caused Boruto's seal to get activated (kind of), the arc also introduced some other characters like Tentou (Part 1 Konohamaru V2) and his father.
3) A new orgainization called "Kara" got introduced.
4) One of the Kara members might actually be somehow related to Jiraiya.
5) They're looking for the "vessel" to unlock something, and that vessel is probably Kawaki.
6) AO's alive!!! Surprise!!!
7) He fights team 7 and then Jiraiya's relative(?) possibly killed him?
8) He also knows Boruto.
9) Boruto's seal is called the "karma" seal + it has an absorbtion technique.
10) Kawaki got introduced in the latest chapter and he already has the seal.
11) Boruto's the only one getting developed.
12) Kara's leader is "Jigen".
13) A female member possibly has a new dojutsu.

Manga is meh so far tbh. Everything I've mentioned above might be interesting but you'll be dissapointed when you read the manga yourself because it wouldn't be as exciting as how you'd expect it to be like.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The big points we have thus far is Kara is an organization with an unexpected age behind it. You'd think it's more recent, but it's been around for a while. Defeating an alien grants you a seal that gives you abilities(Boruto's can absorb ninjutsu), and there's apparently a number of guys with these seals that also understand them for an unknown reason. Kara has "outers" and "inners."

Kashin Koji, the Kara member that sticks out the most, has shown mastery of toad-related justu and Rasengan.

Konohamaru is a scrub.

The plot is focusing very, VERY heavily on Boruto.

Reactions: Adam Driver

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't want to, wouldn't have made this thread if I were to lol. Just catch me up on few important stuff so my curiosity can disperse
AO from naruto shippuden fought team 7 as a villain
Kawaki my avatar just appeared in the manga
Kara are an evil organization its leader has the same tattoo
A member of kara has a toad summoning rasengan and fire style jutsus
Boruto’s tattoo activated in the latest chapter
And many other stuff

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I highly recommend u read it . The latest 10 chapters have been hype as fk

As for the anime we’re on the chunin exams arc. The latest episode chocho fought shinki . It was good IMO .

Watch the anime from ep 50 if u don’t like side arcs

Last edited by a moderator:

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I highly recommend u read it . The latest 10 chapters have been hype as fk
As for the anime we’re on the chunin exams arc. The latest episode chocho fought shinki . It was good IMO .

Watch the anime from ep 50 if u don’t like side arcs
1) Stop spamming.
2) Don't hype it up too much, please.:|

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay thanks for your inputs everyone. I wasn't interested in getting back into it just random curiosity as to how far it's gotten. I dropped all manga a while ago so nothing personal. I'll let the series fade away from mind for now until curiousity strikes again or Ifi stop being lazy lol.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay thanks for your inputs everyone. I wasn't interested in getting back into it just random curiosity as to how far it's gotten. I dropped all manga a while ago so nothing personal. I'll let the series fade away from mind for now until curiousity strikes again or Ifi stop being lazy lol.
Oh god, you just destroyed 123Fire.XD

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh god, you just destroyed 123Fire.XD
What I didn't mean no harm I was literally just curious on the story's progression I wasnt talking bad about the series, I dropped all mangas because I've gotten too lazy and uninterested to read them hopefully one day I can come back to it. Sorry 123fire if you felt like I said something to offend you

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I didn't mean no harm I was literally just curious on the story's progression I wasnt talking bad about the series, I dropped all mangas because I've gotten too lazy and uninterested to read them hopefully one day I can come back to it. Sorry 123fire if you felt like I said something to offend you
No, no, I didn't mean it like that. xD
He's a big Boruto fan, and he probably thought that you would start watching it if you got interested in it after you read his posts that pretty much "hypes up everything". He's probably just dissapointed now because Boruto's not getting any love.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.