1st place Carrot
2nd place Jimbei
3rd place Cesar Clown
4th place Vivi

Yes thank you
but vivi above cesar clown, right...???

Why not??

Not....yet.

She's defo the best nakama material yet since Brook.
She will be the next nakama....!!!
Luffy accepts her
Sanji likes Booooooooooooooobsssssssssssssssssss.....!!!!!!!!!!! and she's got that
Zorro, Ussop & Franky ummmnnn does't care who is tagging along
Nami likes her, probably & basically she knows how to tame her like robin I guess, how she accepted robin..................
Robin.......???????????? ummnn don't know
Brook "Can I see your panties what more reason do you want

See SH accepts her, and she is like perfect for SH

P.S. I forgot Chopper right,, maybe she will help chopper in his medical works, since chopper is being helped by robin only, so he wouldn't mind any extra help.....
So Carrot the next nakama that's for sure

P.S.S. If luffy says YES than it is YES, he listen to nobody else, since he is the CAPTAIN of Thousand Sunny and captain of SH pirates

Last edited by a moderator:

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She will be the next nakama....!!!
Luffy accepts her
Sanji likes Booooooooooooooobsssssssssssssssssss.....!!!!!!!!!!! and she's got that
Zorro, Ussop & Franky ummmnnn does't care who is tagging along
Nami likes her, probably & basically she knows how to tame her like robin I guess, how she accepted robin..................
Robin.......???????????? ummnn don't know
Brook "Can I see your panties what more reason do you want

See SH accepts her, and she is like perfect for SH

P.S. I forgot Chopper right,, maybe she will help chopper in his medical works, since chopper is being helped by robin only, so he wouldn't mind any extra help.....
So Carrot the next nakama that's for sure

P.S.S. If luffy says YES than it is YES, he listen to nobody else, since he is the CAPTAIN of Thousand Sunny and captain of SH pirates
I'd like to see her getting frank with Zoro only to witness the devil in the crew... XD

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to see her getting frank with Zoro only to witness the devil in the crew... XD
Lol, and the SH couldn't decide who the real devil is, that's gotta be fun to watch.......

Not really, since if Cobra dies (which seems likely considering his speech in the last chapter) she'll have to run her country's affairs. There's also a chance CC would do something epic for the SHs on whole cake island
What if she gets married and leaves it to her husband and leave Alabasta.............
Nah that sounds stupid right.
Yeah possibly she is not returning as SH :':)':)'(
But yeah she will met them after Reverie

Last edited by a moderator:

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if she gets married and leaves it to her husband and leave Alabasta.............
Nah that sounds stupid right.
Yeah possibly she is not returning as SH :':)':)'(
But yeah she will met them after Reverie
She might leave arabasta to kozha the rebel, though that's not likely, it's also possible that whole cake island isn't far from mariejois