Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Rufus was passing through the Yorkshew village when he heard about this carnival. Not paying attention to it, Rufus decided to head out of the town in search for a new sensei. As he walked through the main, Rufus suddenly came to halt after witnessing a poster. The poster displayed a family of 3, a man, a woman and a young boy, happily walking towards the carnival. Rufus slightly tilted his head downwards, pressing his hat against his head. After a few seconds, he walked past the poster. Rufus never knew the love of a family and it had a deep impact on his personality as well as his character. As he walked for another 100m, he suddenly came across a child crying on the street. The child was covered in bruises. Worried of what might have happened, Rufus hurried towards the child. But just before he could reach the boy, he was swooped upinto the air by the loving arms of a woman. Rufus could immediately tell that she was the child's mother by noticing the affection she showed towards him. Rufus could see the woman scolding the child in caring manner, making him remind of his sensei Jiraiya. Rufus couldn't help but smile at the mere sight. It was as if happiness had bloomed in his heart. He quickly turned around and walked forward. As he tread forward he could see numerous posters for the carnival, plastered across the town walls. Intrigued by the thought of having some fun, Rufus went to a nearby inn to take shelter till the night. After having a good meal, he started out from the inn, heading towards the carnival. From the inn, he could see the warm joyous lights of the carnival. The streets were more crowded than in the morning. Rufus slowly moved along with the crowd, till he reached the carnival's entrance. The entrance of the carnival was decorated by a huge elephants head, holding a ball. After taking a moment to appreciate the view, Rufus readily walked forward looking around at the fun joyous activities around him. The sound of music and fun rides echoed through his ears. As he was skimming through the excitement, something caught his eye. A poster portraying a ninja showdown. He walked closer towards the poster, eagerly. The poster had a huge caption which read as "Ninja Storm Revolution". It also portaryed tow ninja's fighting. Rufus quickly snatched the poster off the walls and headed towards the area where the showdown was being hosted. He walked further into the carnival ground when he finally stumbled upon a huge tent with a board "Ninja Storm: Revolution" . He noticed a person standing outside the tent, handing off papers. It seemed as if it was a sign up form of some sorts. Grabbing a paper, quickly he filled up his details and entered the tent. He was amazed at what he witnessed, the tent was even bigger on the inside and he could see a number of ninja's waiting. A man walked upto him extending his hands, asking for the sign up form. Rufus quickly hands over the form and after skimming through the form, the man slams his palms on Rufus's chest. As he removed his palm, the number 6 was engraved on his shirt. It must have been some sort of seal. Rufus was then handed a paper enlisting the list of rules,

♚REI's R&R
♚Terrain will be simulated using the simulator technology
♚Killing is not allowed
♚Ninja's start at mid-range from one another
Rufus was then directed to a private room where he waited until he was called upon. After an hour passed, a man came to the private room to fetch Rufus. Sighing that the wait is finally over, Rufus walked into the simulation area. He could see a number of devices placed in a circular manner. Wondering what it is, the man who came to fetch Rufus directed him to enter inside the circle. Then suddenly he noticed that somebody else was standing inside the circle. By instinct, Rufus knew that, that was his opponent. Due to the shady lights, he couldn't make out the challenger's face. As Rufus stepped in, the machines enclosing him and his opponent started to run, with a slight wheezing sound. And just like that, Rufus found himself in a plain grassy field, with huge chunks of rocks, scattered across the field. Suddenly he realized he had no time to be careless, for before him stood his opponent for the day. Rufus bowed himself in front of his opponent,whilst swaying his right hand to the side, "I'm Rufus Lore, it's a pleasure to meet you irrespective of the circumstances.."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is an OPEN challenge. I want to RP before fighting so, I'm looking for a decent, experienced RP'er and not a jutsu spammer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Souji

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I can take a crack at it, Tobirama in my signature. VM me if so, and i'll edit it with my RP and of course, i'll restrict myself to D/C-ranks! ^_^

maintained a straight face. It was time for business, especially now that he was entered in a Ninja Competition to find the best of the best. Although he was not there for a prize, he participated anyways to test his own strength. Stiffly walking to the center of the battlefield, with the arena filled with roars from commoners, Toshiro halted, 10 meters from the enemy. A yellow-haired shinobi, with an interesting sense of fashion and a young face. Probably around his age, it was apparent that this shinobi was raised with more care than Toshiro, which was emphasized by Rufus' kind greeting. The arena changed; implying that the match was suppose to begin, especially with the roars of the crown chanting and cheering.

"You seem to be awfully happy to be forced to fight in an arena where you're most likely going to be... to be killed..." Toshiro joked, as he clutched on his sheathed katana. "Nevertheless, the name's Toshiro, hopefully we give this blood-thirsty crowd an enjoyable fight."

Toshiro maintained a defensive stance, or rather, focused on his surroundings to ensure that he would not be caught in a surprise attack.

Last edited:

Tyrion Lannister

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noticing his competitor walk forward, Rufus slowly raised himself back to his original posture. He eagerly eyed at his opponent, calculating his opponents character based on appearance. Rufus immediately noticed something as he laid his eyes on his opponent, that even though his opponent may look like a boy, his eyes suggested otherwise. Rufus's mind filled with assumptions about his challenger. The boy was young and short, yet his posture denotes he had a fair share of fighting strong opponents. His sword was strapped on his shoulder, rather than on his hip which suggested that he was a head on attacker and not someone who would play defense. It also meant that his speed might be overwhelming. Hearing his opponents reply, Rufus couldn't help but smile. He had heard the name before and based on the appearance, he was quite sure of who his opponent was. "Such confidence. I expect nonetheless from a rogue ninja like you, Toshiro. Yes, I've heard about you and the organisation you work for." Rufus halts for a moment as a light breeze blows from the north, lifting his hair as it passed by."It's not everyday you get to meet the child prodigy in the Akatsuki. I've heard rumors about your group in the towns I've passed by. There are 7 others like you, all forced to serve under the devil's bride, Isabella Uchiha. I never expected I'd go up against one of the Akatsuki this soon.". Rufus, starts to walk to his left in an arc, still maintaining the 10m gap between the fighter. "So tell me something, Toshiro as you have piqued my interest. What business does the Akatsuki have in this village?"

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"At least you're aware of your surroundings... Yes, I am indeed a member of the criminal organization. Toshiro confessed. "Well, I'm not obligated to tell you anything. However, seeing as you're to meet your end very soon, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell you, and of course, kill you and anyone else who happens to listen to our conversation." Toshiro glanced at the hundreds of viewers, implying that they were the ones to be killed after the tournament was over. "Our mission, well, my mission at least is to conquer this small village. Burn it down to the ground and force everyone to leave; if they refuse, i'd surely kill them. Simply put, I will destroy this village and keep it for myself. Shouldn't be too difficult, unless you insist on getting in my way." Another threat. It was clear that the fight was to begin soon, even the audience were getting impatient. Toshiro maintained his usual position. "I think the audience is getting a bit irritated by the lack of bloodshed..."

Tyrion Lannister

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rufus comes to a halt as Toshiro starts to speak. He smirked at the words of the famed akatsuki member. You have mistaken my curiosity for something else. I could care less about this backwater village and it's villagers. You can do as you please. I wouldn't dream of getting in your way and your organisation's goals, even how insignificant they may be., Rufus remarked, and paused for a moment. "Then again, you did threaten to kill me and I can't let that slide.", Rufus laughed and suddenly, a murderous aura enveloped Rufus. "For that your punishment is..", Rufus adjusts his crimson hat, tilting it slightly sidewards to reveal his cold eyes."..DEATH!"

You must be registered for see images

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I am somewhat surprised by your language and how you speak. I was under the impression you were the defender type; a shinobi that fights for the good. That ruins the fun... but oh well, i'll at least get to kill you." Toshiro replied. Shortly after, Rufus threatened Toshiro. "Death? Death... I'm not afraid to die, especially in battle." Confident in his abilities, Toshiro performs a single hand seal, and from his mouth, he spews out a torrent of sticky water aimed towards the enemy, who is still within ten meters of Toshiro. The sticky water would cover the enemy and stick to the ground, snaring him in place to keep him from moving. "I wonder just how formidable you are..." Toshiro commented, while taking out a single kunai with an explosive tag attached. He throws it towards you, and as the kunai approaches Rufus, Toshiro performs a single hand seal to detonate it, slightly damaging Rufus before the kunai pierces him.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Tyrion Lannister

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Let me instill some fear into you, then", Rufus remarked as he eagerly watched Toshiro perform a single seal. Suddenly, Toshiro spewed out a torrent of highly viscous liquid. In response, Rufus without the need of any seals or hand gesture, rose 4 earthen pillars, one by one to each other, right in front of him. Each of the pillar is about 2m tall and 0.5m wide, completely blocking Rufus's vision of Toshiro and vice verse. The erupted pillars proved a defensive wall to intercept the incoming the sticky liquid. The liquid will fall on the front of side of the earthen wall, Rufus created. At the same time the 4 pillars rose, Rufus made another pillar rise at angle behind Toshiro, so that it'd crash into Toshiro's right leg, aimed at the femur bone specifically. The earth pillar won't be much damaging since femur is one of the strongest bone, but it'd still cause a fracture, enough to make Toshiro limp for the rest of the match. Without wasting any time, Rufus clenches his fist as bolts of lightning begins to emanate from it. Controlling the power of the lightning to a bare minimum, Rufus punches at the earthen wall in front of him continuously, releasing minor currents of electricity, strong enough to dislodge the pillars into chunks of earth which are flung towards Toshiro's direction, due to the force of the punch.Also keep in mind that the front side of the earthen chunks are still coated with the sticky liquid. So if one lands on you, it will stick to your body and weight you down. After finishing the assault, Rufus regains his original posture.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Toshiro feels a slight push behind him, although nothing that should hinder him considering its extremely weak-rank, and damage. (1 out of 5 pillars, all together creating D-rank). Looking back, he noticed the single pillar of earth; it lacked solidity and force on its impact but nonetheless, served as a useful distraction. Tilting his head back to your position, Toshiro saw the incoming rocks, coated with a current of electricity- a magnificent display of tactical abilities. In response, Toshiro performs a single hand seal and facing his hands towards the approaching projectiles, he creates a simple whirlpool of water on the palm of his hands, easily deflecting the lightning-enhanced earth fragments. The lightning in the earth would be in small concentrations, therefore, the lightning would be unable to create a "shocking" effect directly to Toshiro's hands, especially considering the thickness and density of the water. "Pfft, i don't fear anyone!" Toshiro yelled, as he ran at an arc to the enemies left while holding onto the kunai and explosive tag that was meant to be thrown earlier.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

Tyrion Lannister

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Late as hell reply, still want to finish this though :p

I'm assuming the water is only used to defend and not propelled towards me in any manner.

"Those who doesn't acknowledge the fear inside him can never be strong. It is the fear that's in drives us to greater lengths" ,Rufus commented as the man dashed forward in arc towards Rufus. Rufus readied himself with a smile on his face. Quick to react, he grabbed 6 kunai's from his vest, 3 on each of his hand. All the 6 kunai's ahve explosive tags wrapped around it's handle and concealed by another layer of bandages. To any normal shinobi they would look like normal kunai's but in reality, there is a layer of explosive tag wrapped around it. Slightly lunging his arms backward, Rufus began to eye his enemy's movements tracking his motions and moving his head according. Rufus was clever to know that a mere direct attack using tagged kunai's won't don any good unless he catches his opponent by surprise. Knowing this, he had channeled doton chakra into the ground prior to retrieval of kunai's, pooling the doton chakra into the ground around him. Having set the preparations, Rufus throws the first 3 kunai's(on his left hand) a little to the incoming akatsuki member. And quickly release the second set of kunai's in the same manner, only this time it's to the targets right side. To anybody who is watching the, it'd seem as if Rufus had slipped up and threw the kunai's a little farther than his intended target. The first set kunai's are travel in a descending manner so that by the time it passes by the akatsuki member it'd 2.5 ft off the ground, whereas the second set of kunai's travel in an ascending manner so that it'd be at a height of 6ft as it passes by ninja. [So much technical details, pardon me]. As the kunai's near the ninja, Rufus takes control of the earth around the ninja to create a tremor so strong that it is bound to make the ninja tumble down. Being as that he was bolting forward, the chances for him to trip and fall forward are high as well. Nevertheless, if he tumbles donw, the first set of kunai's will explode at his vicinity, wounding him. If he decides to take off into the air, the second set of kunai's would trigger an explosion wounding him all the same.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.