Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is more important and why?

I think career is more important than family, if I had to choose as a parent between my kids and my job I would chose my job.
But I don't have kids so maybe that would change if I understood what it meant to have them.

Harorudo

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Demon
I see and if that's what makes you happy then there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion. For me it's just the opposite. I been through some very hard things over the years so for me I choose my family over a job. I know not a lot of people have a supportive and loving family which is truly sad to know. However If your job gives you passion and fulfillment than that's nice to know.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Demon
I see and if that's what makes you happy then there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion. For me it's just the opposite. I been through some very hard things over the years so for me I choose my family over a job. I know not a lot of people have a supportive and loving family which is truly sad to know. However If your job gives you passion and fulfillment than that's nice to know.
I'm not gonna pretend my life is sad though. My family is great, they are all really loving and caring, smart, good people and stuff.
But I'm not really into family stuff. So, it's just my personality, I don't really care that much.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Demon
For not being into that stuff is fine and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their opinions and views on it so there not all the same. Do what makes you happy.
I hope I don't end up having a family of my own and then my kids get super sad because they see this post that I would sacrifice them for my job.

Harorudo

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Demon
I guess you'll cross that bridge and have to face that if it comes to that for you later in life. In the mean time focus on the present best you can and not towards the future.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its one of the many perks of being a man in 2019! A man's job defines him. Those hippies and vegans like to preach saying "Your fancy cars and jobs don't define you" but in reality it does. I am not saying that you need fancy things to be happy but overall you will be judged based on the things you own.

Unlike a vagina, where they can stay at home with the kids while their man works very hard to support them. I mean when people see a stay at home vagina with her kids they go like "Awwww" but when they see a man working in a call center they go like "what a looser"
It bothers me people look down on people with jobs that seem unimportant, a job is a job.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its mostly men that suffer this. For example, A man working as a cashier in a super market is more likely to be judged than a woman who is working as a cashier. In fact having a "cute girl" working the cash register will even attract more customers.

This is an old video about a McDonalds hiring a really cute girl to attract customers.
You must be registered for see medias

Do you think this would work with a man? I am highly doubtful lol
I have seen youtube stars looking down on people working at 7/11.
Like, since when was youtube a proper job? xD

Reactions: Passerby

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if I had to choose as a parent between my kids and my job I would chose my job.
omfg :LOL::LOL::LOL: thats so savage. your kids are gonna hate you

OT: i think both are important, you need a source of income to provide for your family. but your family are the people that actually care about you. ive made a lot of money, like its not something i ever have to worry about. but so many people come in and out of my life, so many people would love to take my spot and i would be dropped in the blink of an eye if i stopped doing what i do well

ive learned family has your back, theres rough times like with any relationship. but this world is savage and nurturing the bonds that tie you in blood will always last longer than those that tie you in money. i use to take my family for granted though but i learned better