Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anybody be interested to play the online version?

I might host a few games if anyone's interested.

Edit: Just incase some people never even heard of this before. Its basically a game where you play with a group of people. Each individual in the game is given a set number of white cards: which will have different responses on it, or blank responses (fill in yourself), which will be used in the game. The game rotates around each player who becomes the "card czar" each turn. The card czar draws a black card, that asks the question, or is "fill in the blank". The players who aren't the card czar look at their black cards with the responses on them, and turn in the ones they find the funniest or most fitting for the white card.

The card czar then selects a winner. The card czar would not be able to see who selected what response, thus making the game fair - and can only select what they feel is the best answer. Whoever picked the best card gets a point, and it goes on until whatever the set amount of points is.

It can get really hilarious

Edit x2: if you still don't understand the rules (or I explained it poorly) join anyway! Its easy to understand once you start playing

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could be fun. Are you planning to do it forum style or utilizing the free online mock version?

Also as a minor note, if I recall correctly the response cards are white and the prompt card is black, not the other way around. ✌

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could be fun. Are you planning to do it forum style or utilizing the free online mock version?

Also as a minor note, if I recall correctly the response cards are white and the prompt card is black, not the other way around. ✌
Omg that's embarrassing

Uh yea what he said ^

Using the link there, definitely glad you're interested!

(Also gonna edit that mistake I made) :p

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think I'm creative enough to write my own responses.
you rarely get cards you have to fill in yourself but it can be fun when you do occasionally
Most are just cards you select and tbh even if you have a dumb throwaway you can still manage to get a win
Post automatically merged:

Also it's through that link i I just make a room and then we play

Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you rarely get cards you have to fill in yourself but it can be fun when you do occasionally
Most are just cards you select and tbh even if you have a dumb throwaway you can still manage to get a win
Post automatically merged:

Also it's through that link i I just make a room and then we play
Does it matter if I play on the phone app?