Can't we all get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trig

Member
Messages:82 Reaction score:7
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Please minato and itachi fanboys. Personally I'm a minato fanboy but I love itachi too. I don't care who's better though I will always say minato but shiet... If u think itachi that's cool too. So lets join in arms minato and itachi people.
 

Itachi The Solo King

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,406 Reaction score:446
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
446
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
noooooooooooooooooooooo itachi > minato always an forever
 

Kaneki Kun

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,019 Reaction score:474
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
5,019
Reaction score
474
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lord Madara>Minato>Itachi.
 

Kung Fro

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,145 Reaction score:182
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
10,145
Reaction score
182
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tonton > all
 

CurseSealofEarth

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,311 Reaction score:644
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
5,311
Reaction score
644
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Such a new member. Like it matters. If they want to go at it I say let them. I just wish they would kill each other already.
 

4th Lord Hokage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:880 Reaction score:103
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
880
Reaction score
103
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol its the internet what do you expect no one is gonna change, also lord tenten>minato>itachi
 
Messages:270 Reaction score:33
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I personally like Minato=Itachi you don't need to tell me actually my fav is Naruto i like Sasuke too. =D

If you don't understand Don't ask what i'm saying.:cool:
 

Voltron

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,821 Reaction score:463
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you can try to convince us all you want...... it just won't work....
 

Vexion

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,032 Reaction score:38
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
3,032
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minato for the win
 

Itachi75

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,281 Reaction score:325
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
3,281
Reaction score
325
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just say there are equals and leave it at that.
 

RasenUchihaChaos

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,150 Reaction score:702
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
9,150
Reaction score
702
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Till the extremists on both sides get along he very few of us will be sidelined
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top