opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont know why but i prefer to see a weak person geting stronger then some1 who is already quiet fierce coby probably got trained by both sengaku and luff gramps maybe after all of that training he might even become an admiral

replacement admiral option
smoker dan
other high ranked marine
coby

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,318๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
luffy wanted amount jumped from 300 million to 400 million so why can't coby became a admiral but their is one thing for sure he has most likely mastered his haki
Lol, don't compare.

Coby will probably be quite strong, maybe taking Garp's position as a Vice-Admiral, but even that is still a bit far-fetched. Lieutenant, like Tashigi was (and maybe still is), is more likely.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think cobyss rank will be captain IMO and i also think smoker will become an admiral

btw side note which admiral do you think is now the fleet admiral sengoku might have recomended akoji but he might not be it (this question is to everyone)

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think cobyss rank will be captain IMO and i also think smoker will become an admiral

btw side note which admiral do you think is now the fleet admiral sengoku might have recomended akoji but he might not be it (this question is to everyone)
Already determined that it is Akoji because we know that Akoji moved the base to the other side of the red line to be in the new world

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
smoker would make admiral either last time we saw him before time-skip he barely even knew what haki was therfore cant use it i reckon he has probably made vice admiral thow learning the 1st form of haki and coby most likey captain btu i do hope hes made vice admiral thow. i meen he could use the cp9 techs + we saw him with the 1st form of haki and has probably been trained in it by garp. he probably aslo has a reputation in the marines threw luffy and garp and also shanks saving him