[Spoilers] Can't wait for one piece

Dibattista27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't wait for one piece to be over. I'll probably be like 40 when it does. But I think the up coming elbaph will help the story progress seeing as how there's faints in luffys fleet now and from way back with dorry and groggy. Love when oda ties past events into the present chapters. So I see the supernovas role in the rest of the story. Kidds alliance is intertwined with kiado and I'm pretty sure drake is working with him. Law and luffy are tied up big mom. Leaving Blackbeard and red hair so maybe they'll tie each other up. And the world government should just want to bother them all. Don't really know where the revolution army will come into play. But kiado is definitely going to start a war and then maybe we'll see who sides with whom. And whoever else is introduced to tie into something. And then the SH still need to get to raftle. There just so much left for oda to cover and I can never wrap my head around it. Still need to see vegapunk. Then there's the whole futijora being a cool admiral as well as aokiji being cool. And the very long awaited reunion of luffy and shanks. And the story or will of D needs to be explained. And the lost history needs to be put together. Majoris needs to be destroyed. Fish men need to be equal. And I want to see at least like an extra 20-30 chapters of the SH returning to everyone. And when it ends I will truly miss it prob the last anime I will follow narutos over bleach was awful though I would like the anime to continue so I know what actually happened. And yu yu hakosho will prob always be my favorite followed by one piece then you gotta have the classic dragon ball z. Naruto. Death note 2nd half sucked. Bleach. Then prob the original pokemon. So I guess oda take your time and don't ruin one piece as much as I hate waiting for this master piece to be finished.

Need to find the all blue. Zoro needs to beat Mihawk don't know how I can't see them teaming up but if futijora gets rid of the shikibaka then there be no reason for them to fight other than there will and wanting to fight don't see it tying in anywhere though. Would like to see more of those old men at majoris. The last page should be whole cover spread page of namis map. Find out the one piece isn't even treasure but some note from roger saying the treasure was the adventure and oda thanking us for the last 1000 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dibattista27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Need to find the all blue. Zoro needs to beat Mihawk don't know how I can't see them teaming up but if futijora gets rid of the shikibaka then there be no reason for them to fight other than there will and wanting to fight don't see it tying in anywhere though. Would like to see more of those old men at majoris. The last page should be whole cover spread page of namis map. Find out the one piece isn't even treasure but some note from roger saying the treasure was the adventure and oda thanking us for the last 1000 years.
And how the sea kings can hear luffy

Just read a post on a website that kinda cleared most of this curiosity up and now I'm kinda of upset most of it seemed true and like stuff oda would write about should be epic

And how the sea kings can hear luffy
Actually Vice versa

Last edited by a moderator: