[Technical Issue] Can't go to my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For some reason I can't get on my profile.

Like I can go to any other part of the site except my profile.

When I click on my profile all I get is a data not received error.

I even tried switching computers and no change.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Trinky

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably a crap suggestion, but try CTRL + F5. It'll hard refresh the page :x might not work, but it's worth a shot.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Technical Issue on Narutobase? I am fine on my end. Maybe it is your end? Your cache or data needs to be clear. I found that most of the time it occurs on Narutobase technical reports.

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have too many HTMLS and or IMGS on your profile. Just go to User Cp delete a few of them save It, clear history and It should work.

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see your profile so its not anything to do with the codes. Try cleaning your cache, cookies etc and see if that'll work. If that doesn't work, then contact Zise or any other admins. They should know what to do.
Edit: Just noticed you said that you cant view any other profile, so try contacting NB via email and stating your problem.

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably something wrong with the servers. Under maintenance most likely. Give it some time.
I'm no expert, however, it may prove useful if everyone who has this issue can tell us what their server is.
If you don't know, just go to the home page and scroll all the way down to the very bottom.​

Status
Not open for further replies.