Can't believe people are still denying these FACTS about Hinata.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. She is a very cliche charcter (it doesn't gets anymore cliche than her in terms of charcters in this series)
2. Her horrendous charcter revolves around Naruto. (Seriously how do people deny this its the most obvious of the facts I listed)
3. She has a very noncomplex charcter. She is EXTREMLY simple.
4. Hinata stands no chance against Sakura in most situations if Sakura has all her resources and summonings.
5. Sakura is a more developed charcter than Hinata.
6. Hinata DOES NOT HAVE BIG BREASTS STOP OVERRATING HER BREAST SIZE THEY BARELY MAKE B CUP.
7. Hinata is higly overrated (by that I mean she gets more praise then she deserves when lookin at her overall horrendously writen character)
8. She is at best an average writen charcter.

You can take these facts as positive or negative things but they are FACTS and that's the point here.

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, except for point 6. She does have a ****ing large chest. Though, Sakura is still more attractive than Hinata in terms of overall appearance.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree, except for point 6. She does have a ****ing large chest. Though, Sakura is still more attractive than Hinata in terms of overall appearance.
I agree with everything except the breasts.
If Hinata didn't have tig 'ol bitties, she wouldn't have fans.
Her breast are more noticible than the females she is compared to in this series and the females that she is frequently around in this series and thise are one of the reasons why I think people say they are big but in reality they aren't that big seriously.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Opinion-based thread which are filled with lies. Moving on to the next Thread.[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]