Cant believe i'm trying this again....

Doctor G

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,735 posts 177 reactions
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok...so i have never been able to get into One piece but ill try it again o.e...since i don't want to start it from the beginning again, can someone please tell me what episode i left off on? the last thing i remember watching was when luffy and the gang were about to face some dude with a pink ballerina dress and crap...yea...

On a side note, anyone recommend any anime? Ive watched FMA brotherhood and regular FMA, Darker Than Black, Guilty Crown, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, DBZ, Death Note, Kekkaishi, To Love Ru, Rosario + Vampire, and many others xD as you can see i watch any type of anime so don't be afraid to throw in Romance, mystery, etc.

Also, i dislike older anime such as Yu Yu hakusho mainly because of the older looking animation =/ so please don't recommend any of those. Thanks
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,875 posts 326 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
OP is good but DO NOT attempt to watch it in English. As for that episode look it up on OP wiki they meet that guy Mr 2 Bon Clay, in between The little garden arc and Alabasta and fight him, or at least Sanji fights him in Alabasta.
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
65,527 posts 1,654 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Should be like...Chapter 200 more or less...I guess...Don´t remember :p
I left it at chapter 260, when they just finished that arc xd
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,875 posts 326 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Should be like...Chapter 200 more or less...I guess...Don´t remember :p
I left it at chapter 260, when they just finished that arc xd

I think hes talking anime not manga. I personally don't like any manga you get like half the detail in a hard to read format with crappy drawn black and white pictures with no humor. I read Naruto manga just to be caught up on the story but thats it, and if the anime was ahead of the manga I would never read a single page of it.
 

Doctor G

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,735 posts 177 reactions
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
OP is good but DO NOT attempt to watch it in English. As for that episode look it up on OP wiki they meet that guy Mr 2 Bon Clay, in between The little garden arc and Alabasta and fight him, or at least Sanji fights him in Alabasta.
yea that sound right xD does it get better or is the series more of the same? thanks for the info btw
Should be like...Chapter 200 more or less...I guess...Don´t remember :p
I left it at chapter 260, when they just finished that arc xd
hmmm ill think about starting the manga xD
 

Bijuu13

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,527 posts 149 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
149
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
anybody no where to get kekkaishi episodes? watched it a couple times before and liked it, but dont like watching tv so i wanna no a good site
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,875 posts 326 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
anybody no where to get kekkaishi episodes? watched it a couple times before and liked it, but dont like watching tv so i wanna no a good site

Just google it. Search watch "whatever" online and you should find a bunch of results one or 2 of which should actually work.

yea that sound right xD does it get better or is the series more of the same? thanks for the info btw

hmmm ill think about starting the manga xD

I think OP is awesome all the way through, I'm at the Whitebeard war right now. Like I said just stay away from the English dubs and also skip some of the fillers and your good to go. OP wikis episode guide has a listing of which episodes are fillers and which arent so you can know which ones to skip in advance.
 
Last edited:

Doctor G

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,735 posts 177 reactions
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
anybody no where to get kekkaishi episodes? watched it a couple times before and liked it, but dont like watching tv so i wanna no a good site

have you tried nwanime.com?
 

KillaCam

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
879 posts 45 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
879
Reaction score
45
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I say at this stage the best way to get into one peice is to read the manga
and only watch the anime for the major fights, could catch them on youtube


if you stay dedicated you can catch up within 2 weeks time or less

way faster than trying to watch all the anime
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,875 posts 326 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I say at this stage the best way to get into one peice is to read the manga
and only watch the anime for the major fights, could catch them on youtube


if you stay dedicated you can catch up within 2 weeks time or less

way faster than trying to watch all the anime

Thats the fastest way, but I think, not sure but think, hes looking for a way to keep himself entertained because he has nothing else to watch, reading manga is a good way to stay bored. Even if you enjoy reading manga you get a chapter read in like 4 minutes then your bored again.
 

Doctor G

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,735 posts 177 reactions
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just google it. Search watch "whatever" online and you should find a bunch of results one or 2 of which should actually work.



I think OP is awesome all the way through, I'm at the Whitebeard war right now. Like I said just stay away from the English dubs and also skip some of the fillers and your good to go. OP wikis episode guide has a listing of which episodes are fillers and which arent so you can know which ones to skip in advance.

I skipped to one of those episodes once lol and alright ill check wiki

I say at this stage the best way to get into one peice is to read the manga
and only watch the anime for the major fights, could catch them on youtube


if you stay dedicated you can catch up within 2 weeks time or less

way faster than trying to watch all the anime

Idk about manga since a main reason im not into OP is because of the artstyle but i always hear people talking about the story, which is why i might give it another try. Im afraid that if i read the manga ill be focusing more on the art style which i dislike rather than on the story.
 

KillaCam

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
879 posts 45 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
879
Reaction score
45
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thats the fastest way, but I think, not sure but think, hes looking for a way to keep himself entertained because he has nothing else to watch, reading manga is a good way to stay bored. Even if you enjoy reading manga you get a chapter read in like 4 minutes then your bored again.

well it all depends whether he wants to give it a chance or not.

for me I did it to catch up
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,875 posts 326 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well it all depends whether he wants to give it a chance or not.

for me I did it to catch up

I did that for Naruto, and it ruined watching the anime for me already knowing everything that's going to happen. I watch OP as a way to kill time so slowly watching through the anime is the best option for me.
 
Top