Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Canderous shurgs, "By you coming here, I think you have a good idea on what it is z.z I came to learn the great Mandalorian abilities u.u"

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is true my son!
Genos waves a ton of handseals and then places his hands on you, summoning some armor around you, that immediately becomes compatible to you chakra, being made just for you
This is your armor, what makes up a mandalorian. Can you feel your chakra coursing through it?

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Canderous grins as his silver alloy composed armor is places in his hands. "This is my armor. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My armor is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My armor, without me, is useless. Without my armor, I am useless." Canderous grabs the armor tighter. "Indeed, I feel the power u.u"

Reactions: Cursed Prince

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Canderous grins as his silver alloy composed armor is places in his hands. "This is my armor. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My armor is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My armor, without me, is useless. Without my armor, I am useless." Canderous grabs the armor tighter. "Indeed, I feel the power u.u"
Oh god son, Im crying xD

Alright. Now put that fancy armor on son. I want you to channel your chakra through it, activating it

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm glad you got the reference xD
--

"Alright then." Following Genos's instructions, Canderous equips himself with his new armor and proceeds to channel his chakra though it. In response, the armor activates.

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That my friend is the activation of your armor. This is the key to your power, it blesses you with abilities that greatly boost your strength, speed and stamina.
Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation
Type: Supplementary
Range:Self
Chakra Cost:E=5 D=10, C=15, B=25, A=30, S=40, Forbidden: 50 (+10 Each turn its active)
Damage Points: N/a
Description: This is the basis of the clans abilities. The higher your up in the rank the more your armor will be upgraded to a more powerful state. Each Rank have their own set starting With E Rank Mandolorian, D Rank Mandolorian Scout, C Rank Mandolorian Fighter. Etc.. The activation of the armor is through channeling chakra all throughout the armor . Causing the functions of the armor to activate. The armor's helmet possesses a pair of special lenses on them and foreign chakra to the rest. The foreign chakra is able to almost instantly channel into the human brain from the helmet when foreign chakra is detected inside the body, these lenses are like the Dojutsus that the Uchihas possess to a limit. These lenses give the user the ability to track the speed as the 1 tomoe sharingan. The armor and all it's abilities can then be controlled via voice command. The armor is made from a special chakra emitting metal and can deflect simple kunai & shuriken without receiving damage. The armor transmits data to it's user allowing the user to effectively use his 5 sense(including touch) All armors have communicators inside of them aswell, to communicate with each other even while inside the armor. Furthermore the Mandalorian armor has many sensing aids which boost the user's visual perception. Also the part of the armor covering the users mouth can open if there is a concentration of chakra in the user's mouth, allowing the user to spew out attacks normally. The armor's jet-pack is operated by a fuel tank which is compartmentalized to prevent accidental explosions.
Jet-Pack: The user gains the ability to fly and maneuver in sky using his pressurized Jet-pack. The Jet-Pack moves the user around at his/her base speed level. Can fly for two turns at a time with a one-turn recharge time. The jetpack can be used a total of five times before it runs out of fuel.
Immunity to C-rank and Below Taijutsu as well as Simple Weapons: Due to it's strong material the Mandalorian armor can absorb the damage dealt by C-rank and below Taijutsu.
-Chakra Sensing Using the armors helment the user gains the ability to see chakra but not differentiate between shadow clones.
-Motion Sensing: The helmet allows the user to better track and see objects in motion. This ability is equivalent to the motion sensing of a 1T Sharingan.
-Infrared and Heat Seeking: The armor's helmet allows the user to see and seek heat signatures using infrared vision.
-Vibrating Sword: By vibration his sword the user can increase his cutting ability as well as the power of his Kenjutsu (+15). This can be done twice per battle and lasts for two turns.
-Speed Stimulants LVL 1: The user's speed is increased 50%. Lasts for two turns.
-Speed Stimulants LVL 2: The user's speed is doubled. Lasts one turn.
-Strength Stimulant LVL 1: The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +15 damage. Lasts two turns.
-Strength Stimulants LVL 2 (2 CB per turn): The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +30 damage. Lasts one turn.

-Once a stimulant is used, the user must wait two turns before using another stimulant again.
-One speed and one strength stimulant may be used at the same time, but afterward the armor must wait two turns to recharge, causing the user to temporarily lose all armor-based Mandalorian abilities.

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That my friend is the activation of your armor. This is the key to your power, it blesses you with abilities that greatly boost your strength, speed and stamina. It costs a great deal of chakra to activate, (5) and to keep active (-10) but it is well worth it
Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation
Type: Supplementary
Range:Self
Chakra Cost:E=5 D=10, C=15, B=25, A=30, S=40, Forbidden: 50 (+10 Each turn its active)
Damage Points: N/a
Description: This is the basis of the clans abilities. The higher your up in the rank the more your armor will be upgraded to a more powerful state. Each Rank have their own set starting With E Rank Mandolorian, D Rank Mandolorian Scout, C Rank Mandolorian Fighter. Etc.. The activation of the armor is through channeling chakra all throughout the armor . Causing the functions of the armor to activate. The armor's helmet possesses a pair of special lenses on them and foreign chakra to the rest. The foreign chakra is able to almost instantly channel into the human brain from the helmet when foreign chakra is detected inside the body, these lenses are like the Dojutsus that the Uchihas possess to a limit. These lenses give the user the ability to track the speed as the 1 tomoe sharingan. The armor and all it's abilities can then be controlled via voice command. The armor is made from a special chakra emitting metal and can deflect simple kunai & shuriken without receiving damage. The armor transmits data to it's user allowing the user to effectively use his 5 sense(including touch) All armors have communicators inside of them aswell, to communicate with each other even while inside the armor. Furthermore the Mandalorian armor has many sensing aids which boost the user's visual perception. Also the part of the armor covering the users mouth can open if there is a concentration of chakra in the user's mouth, allowing the user to spew out attacks normally. The armor's jet-pack is operated by a fuel tank which is compartmentalized to prevent accidental explosions.
Jet-Pack: The user gains the ability to fly and maneuver in sky using his pressurized Jet-pack. The Jet-Pack moves the user around at his/her base speed level. Can fly for two turns at a time with a one-turn recharge time. The jetpack can be used a total of five times before it runs out of fuel.
Immunity to C-rank and Below Taijutsu as well as Simple Weapons: Due to it's strong material the Mandalorian armor can absorb the damage dealt by C-rank and below Taijutsu.
-Chakra Sensing Using the armors helment the user gains the ability to see chakra but not differentiate between shadow clones.
-Motion Sensing: The helmet allows the user to better track and see objects in motion. This ability is equivalent to the motion sensing of a 1T Sharingan.
-Infrared and Heat Seeking: The armor's helmet allows the user to see and seek heat signatures using infrared vision.
-Vibrating Sword: By vibration his sword the user can increase his cutting ability as well as the power of his Kenjutsu (+15). This can be done twice per battle and lasts for two turns.
-Speed Stimulants LVL 1: The user's speed is increased 50%. Lasts for two turns.
-Speed Stimulants LVL 2: The user's speed is doubled. Lasts one turn.
-Strength Stimulant LVL 1: The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +15 damage. Lasts two turns.
-Strength Stimulants LVL 2 (2 CB per turn): The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +30 damage. Lasts one turn.

-Once a stimulant is used, the user must wait two turns before using another stimulant again.
-One speed and one strength stimulant may be used at the same time, but afterward the armor must wait two turns to recharge, causing the user to temporarily lose all armor-based Mandalorian abilities.

Last edited:

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Canderous turns his head multiple times to check out the armor that just activated, "Interesting, I'm sure it is! Is there anything else to this set of armor I have?"

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes yes. However at your current power you can only access so much. The armor at your level grants you a basic protection against c ranked taijutsu and ninja tools. Chakra sensing, a tracking ability on par with that of the one tomoe, and a jetpack. Ill teach you how to use each, pick one to start

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im taking myself out of rp mode to explain shit easier.

Anyway its pretty straight forward. Its a jetpack, basically allows you to fly around. Note that you dont get any faster, you fly at your normal speeds. Its runs on fuel, and as you can see you can only fly for turns at a tie but there is no cooldown. Anyway what would you use this against?

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway, this protection of ours, its something very basic, only working against c rank taijutsu and ninja tools. By ninja tools i dont only mean kunai shuriken and weapons, things like explosive tags as well. Although, this is as long as they dont have any rank at all or do any damage points. Its because of the material our armor is made of that we are granted this. To be honest, its not that useful but it certainly has been a lifesaver than me on like 2 occasions. Besides, kunai dont mean shit to you now and you know how everyone like to throw those around. Any questions?

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So it is useful :rolleyes: Pretty much anything that isn't tied to ninjutsu, got it. But anyways, It got a question. You say that any ninja tool, including exploding tags have no affect as well right? Well, can flash bombs still work on you? Or does the mask protect your eyes from it.

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it is useful :rolleyes: Pretty much anything that isn't tied to ninjutsu, got it. But anyways, It got a question. You say that any ninja tool, including exploding tags have no affect as well right? Well, can flash bombs still work on you? Or does the mask protect your eyes from it.
well it works for explosive tags, but something like a flash bomb you couldnt protect yourself from since it affects your eyes. But then you do have chakra sensing so it matters very little